the Rift

[OPEN] Dear Prince,

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather

In the seasons of youth and upheaval, dastardly deeds and wicked exploits, mischievous incantations and exuberant unraveling, discoveries were everything. They chiseled through the core, through the marrow, swam amongst the skin and veins, trifled and designed, sculpted and ruminated, over the delicate contortions of a babe’s thirst for life. They altered and swayed, diminished and deplored, rapidly distorted set foundations or manifested corporeal, tangible threads previously unseen – and this one was destined to be another composition of revelations and disclosures. For a prince as hungry as Erebos, for knowledge, for potency, for capability, for purpose, the unknown was a startling, magnificent thing, and he waltzed within it almost every day, yearning for the touch of enigmatic embraces, fumbling, stumbling, and bumbling his way through the essence of uncertainty and the obscure. Curiosity tangled with tenacity, carved and whittled a limber, lanky framework of billowing smiles and menacing foils, swaying in capricious tandem, in mercurial endeavors, searching and seizing for the right opportunities, to bask in a Gods’ presence, to explore the vast landscapes before them, to wonder what it would be like to hold the world in his grasp. Tethering him together were his family, his friends, lending him their constant hallelujahs, their enduring passions, their overwhelming support, and the little scion triumphed in many ways. So it was that he followed Adelric’s call from amidst the caverns, searching wildly for his spotted companion, marveling and aweing the surface of the lake as he struck against it and galloped across its surface, admiring the distinct bounces of strength and power polishing his stride (and so much of that was undiscovered as well – a map left unmarked), tossing his frame this way and that through the deep burrows of snow. The heralding duo, for Adelric was not without Tobias (a notion causing a smile to appear along the dark lad’s features, settled near the hot springs and its curling fronds of warmth, and he pursued in untamed movement, polishing off his appearance with a launch and a leap beside the appeared Aithniel. Charming and exalted, he met the trio with unfounded vivacity, exhilarated by allies and musketeers forged together beneath the same sword. The purpose of the meeting, however, was lost upon him – but surely, the notion would arise after excited greetings. “Adelric, Aithniel! How are you?” Catching bits and pieces of Aithniel’s speech, for she was built of curiosity too, no doubt, he lent some worthy information and tidbits, bolstered his voice into a molten inferno of jubilant airs. “He’s my friend! He lives in the Basin now.” Chiseling one more amiable smirk, he tilted his head and branched out the segments of curiosity building and bubbling in his mind. “Has something happened?”

EREBOS
Clever got me this far
Then tricky got me in
Eye on what I'm after
I don't need another friend

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Dear Prince, - by Adelric - 11-03-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Dear Prince, - by Aithniel - 11-07-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Dear Prince, - by Erebos - 11-09-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Dear Prince, - by Adelric - 11-10-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Dear Prince, - by Aithniel - 11-16-2014, 01:32 PM