the Rift

[OPEN] Dear Prince,

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel stares at the snowflake butt boy in disbelief when he says, rather calmly, that she can't be here. Well who the fuck died and made him king of the Basin? She shifts her weight onto one hip, indicating that she wasn't moving anytime soon, and she glared at the boy, snorting indignantly. "Oh yeah, says who?" she demanded back. "I was raised here by Illynx, so I am not just supposed to be here, I belong here." Asshole.

Fortunately for Adelric, Erebos came bounding up only moments later, calling them both by name. She calmed down slightly, but that didn't keep the angry expression off of her face. The hybrid filly listened to Erebos say that Adelric was his friend and lived here now, and she wanted to shout that she had lived here longer. But, that would be immature, so she held her tongue.

Aithniel confirmed his story about the dead pegasus. "Yeah, I was there with my dad," she said, speaking about the God of the Sun. "He said that there was some sort of darkness working and we had to discover who was behind it all."

"Not only that, but there was another dead one, just an equine, in the forest. She had sand all over her wounds and they were all jagged looking. I ran back here as soon as I saw," she relayed her information well, looking at the two, older boys. "I don't think whoever is doing this is going to stop any time soon, but black hair and sand makes me think of the Dragon's Throat."

She made a face. "Remember when we went there, Erebos? There was that black one who called himself a spy?" She was referring to Sacre. She didn't trust him then and she certainly didn't trust him now.

Aithniel
standing on pillars of fire
LadyPerfume @ Da

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Dear Prince, - by Adelric - 11-03-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Dear Prince, - by Aithniel - 11-07-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Dear Prince, - by Erebos - 11-09-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Dear Prince, - by Adelric - 11-10-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Dear Prince, - by Aithniel - 11-16-2014, 01:32 PM