the Rift

[PRIVATE] If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

Inside the tent that belongs to the Falls is a red roan mare with a blanketed rump, much like the young knight who lurks outside. Her eyes are closed, resting. However her dreams are not restful at all. She flinches and winces softly, while her bonded could only stand by and watch. He did not yet know what her dreams were of, but he could feel the emotions of them through their bond. Even since the day he had helped attack her rapist, the little roan had not slept easy. Truth be told, she had not slept easy a long time before then. Her dreams had been plagued by her broken thinking.

For so long she had been broken. But under the care of the DragonHeart and her brothers Madryn and Maskan the fear filled girl had flourished. Until she had returned to check on her birth mother. She had come home then a broken mare, and with foal. The foal was born and was not perfect. If fact he had looked just like the one who had forced her to carry the child. She loved and hated him, up till the day he was murdered before her eyes. Maybe that was what had broken her? Or was it being forced to carry a child again, only to find out it was twins.

It was only then that Keiran realized someone was nearby. Not just any someone, but her son. He rushed to wake him bonded, startling her in the process. "NO!" She screams as she wakes. Her bonded is there at once, rubbing against her front legs. Adel outside. He purrs in her mind.

The Earth Medic scrambles to her hooves and peeks her head out of the tent. The look of exhaustion was quickly replaced with a warm smile as she stepped out from the tent to greet her growing son. "Adelric where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you and Zünden."

"Talking"

Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on - by Kiara - 11-18-2014, 12:09 AM