the Rift

[PRIVATE] If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

Within moments of her exit from the tent, the young knight bounded to his dam. No longer was he the gangly little colt she had cared for as much as she could. He was growing up, but not yet taller than she now stood. She just knew he was going to be tall. His age and the size he now stood told her as much, not to mention his father had been greatly taller than she. Mother His voice was even changing too. "My son." She cooed softly, pushing aside the nightmare for now, living in the moment she was in right now. She is even reluctant to let go as he pulls back. Keiran strides forward, moving to rub along the young knight's front legs.

It was only then the moment came crashing down. Her precious son's words crashed down around her and her bonded. “We met dad…” She stands there stunned, even more stunned to hear the next words. “He’s dead,” So it was true. Oxy had kept his word and murdered the one who had mauled Elsa. Torn apart with the help of Keiran and another the one who had forced himself on her. Killed the father of her twins. A slight part of her felt joy, as the bastard finally got what he deserved. The rest felt guilt. Keiran had helped in the whole mess. How much had her son seen? "How much did you see?" she asks him carefully. Should she tell their part? Or just let things go?

Her jaw tightens in silence as he continues on. This time, the blow is harder to take in. “Zunden wanted to go to the Basin, mother, to live like father…” It feels like a knife has cut into her heart at his words. “I had to go, to protect her and keep her safe. I couldn’t… I couldn’t just let her leave on her own,” She knows this is true, as much as she would like to stay Zünden could take care of herself... Well she could just that her son wouldn't let her... Which was expected of course. She was his twin....

Numbly she meets his nose, trying to show that she understood. She did, she really did.. But the pain of losing her children to the one place she could never protect them... Well it cracked the roan just a little bit farther. Granted the murder of the beast had cracked her pretty well, this just added more little side cracks. "Be careful who you trust... If anyone should find out I am your mother..." Even though she had endangered this herself. "If they find out, you must act as if you both hate me. That I am nothing to you. Is that understood?" The crack deepened and Keiran moved to his bonded's side. It had to be done and said. To protect them from the danger of those who held hate in their hearts.

"Talking"

Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on - by Kiara - 12-03-2014, 11:51 PM