the Rift

[PRIVATE] If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

She sighed, holding herself together. In her mind she plans her escape. However her son needed to know the truth. Keiran rubbed himself against her legs. He can handle it, but don't give all. Be careful. She looked to him and nodded before looking back to her precious son. "If you want the truth, then the truth you shall have. I just hope you do not hate me for it after." Go get it Keiran, the smaller piece. Do not come out until I say The panther nodded and plodded back inside the tent. "Your Father and I met the night you and your sister were conceived. I was not willing in the matter, but that does not change the fact I would die to keep you and your sister safe. You two and Keiran are my world." She sighed, looked away. She was not ready to burden her son with this, but she needed him to understand the next part.

"I was there, the day your father died. He was attacked by others who I will not reveal. However I will say, he was attacked by those who sought him out for other horrid things he did..." She took a deep breath before finishing her short speech. "Keiran was not with me the night I met your father, and the moment he saw the others attack he joined in despite my pleas to stop. He did stop before he was killed however. I am not sure who dealt the final blow... I did however.... I broke his horn." Now Keiran. The panther slipped from the tent with the smaller piece of the horn clutched in his mouth. "It is the small half of the horn that Keiran holds... Take it if you wish... Know that I love you always, you and your sister...."

She looked down, waiting for her son to either yell or scream or something. Surely he was going to have some sort of reaction. No matter what, she would love him forever... And I will love you always and forever my soul mate. Keiran's voice was soft in her mind, but his voice rang true. No matter her choices she was his and he was her's.

"Talking"

Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on - by Kiara - 12-07-2014, 01:52 AM