the Rift

[PRIVATE] If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

He listened as she spoke. Inside as she spoke, she cracked. She had never wanted him to know these things, let alone at such a young age. As she finishes, she wonders how long it will be before he speaks. When he does, she is both confused and slightly glad.. “You and Keiran weren’t wrong,” They weren't wrong? What did that mean? At least he didn't hate her... So far. Only after his companion takes the piece of horn does Kiara relax slightly. He speaks, and she relaxes farther. “He was a bad man. He told us that when he met him. You are my family,” He told them? That bastard had told them before she had. How dare he!

Anger renewed for the dead stallion, Keiran rubbed gently against her legs as her son steps close again. These actions calm the roan long enough to clear her thoughts. By this time her precious son was speaking again. “You’re strong and beautiful, mother, and you’ve taught me so much. I don’t know what I would do without you.” She sighed and reached out to nuzzle him if he would allow it. "Please, be safe in the Basin.... If anything were to ever happen to you or Zünden... I don't know what i'd do." She knew she needed to get away.... To process the fact her children had gone to the one place she couldn't protect them from.... Suddenly, she pulls back... She looks at him and whispers. "No matter what happens, I will always love you." With that she turns from both the tent and her beloved son and runs. She runs until she reaches the edge of the island. The cloud forming around her hooves as it carries her to the ground. From there she continues to run, not having any place in mind of where to go.... But not back to the Falls... No. She needed to be alone.

"Talking"

((figured it was good place to end this, plus timeline))

Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on - by Kiara - 01-04-2015, 10:55 PM