the Rift

[JUDGED] wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Thus far the championships have been far from impressive. The first two opponents have left her standing alone, with nothing else to do but return and await the next round. This time, Elsa is in this to win it. She will not stand idly by and let her opponent rush out of view and escape like a coward. This was a fighting championship for god’s sake! Why was everyone so flighty?

Determined this time to scare them into staying, she concocts the perfect disguise. It doesn’t take much time to bring the costume into fruition. After a roll in some red Ilex Verticillata, she’s looking like the badass god of the underworld. Upon her head, she fashions two crude stick contraptions. Each sticks is melded with a couple of others to resemble the horns of a ram. They are fashioned onto her face by an old bridal. They are fastened to the browband by red string, and loop around her ears before sticking out by her eyes. Also fastened there is a diaphanous red fabric. It covers her eyes, concealing her determined facade. She will not show her face until this battle is over. The more anonymity there was, the more she could focus on taking he opponent down. With one final touch, she takes some black clay, and puts a line down the center of each of her hooves, to add the final air of being a cloven hooved devil.

Speak of the devil, it seems she has arrived in time. Elsa expects to be greeted with another large, flashy building or an open sunny field. Instead, she’s in for one heck of a shock. In the early hours of the crisp Orangemoon day, Elsa can see the looming figures of the arena. Large trees sway in the cool breeze, their dying, swaying ivy obstructing her vision from seeing any further. Elsa picks up her pace; hoping to scope out the place before the morning storm, and her opponent, arrive.

Elsa isn’t quick enough, because just as she breaks through the ivy, the grey clouds release their water (or, as Elsa’s sister called it, the pee of the Gods) and it begins to soak into her skin. Already the red paint she had covered herself begins to drip from her body, painting the ground a rusty red. That, however, is one of the few problems that will plague her. The next one is revealed rather quickly, the further away she gets from the tree line the soggier the ground gets until- THWUCK! Her feet sink into the morass. Elsa moans, she worked so damn hard on this costume and it was being soiled before she even arrived! Hopefully her mysterious partner would not chastise her for not preparing for the weather. Grumbling, she trudged through the mud, until the water finally spread out a little bit, allowing for some respite from the boggy ground.

Elsa found a patch just large enough to hold her at the moment. It was beneath one of the old knuckled trees that had survived this far into the marsh. It’s large, thick branches had been kind enough to keep the rain from continuously saturating this area, so it was able to hold her weight. That, however, was a very short-lived prize. Spread out before her was one of the most dangerous animals she had ever crossed. Their scaly, rough skin was nearly impossible to get through, and she had never met anyone who had been strong enough to completely remove them from this world. Elsa’s eyes widened, just catching out of the corner of her eye the “true” opponent. From the quick glance he was given, the poor thing looked to be a banana. That right there meant her attention would be more focused on these scaly creatures to start with.

One of the crocodiles had been hunting for a while. It apparently had been stalking her as she had entered into the marsh. Right before it attacked, all Elsa could hear was the low, grumbling hiss. The large, gaping mouth came at Elsa’s left side. The teeth tore into her stifle. Elsa screamed, louder than she had in her entire life. Although the crocodile hadn’t ripped the entire chunk of flesh out, the teeth marks left some hanging, painful flesh. The pain rushed through her body like burning venom. She knew she had to move, with another scream, she began moving her hind legs towards the banana man. Each step felt like fire engulfing her rear. Hoping to close the distance, and bring the hungry alligator to him. Elsa tries to fire an ice spike up out of the ground towards the side where Caneo’s barrel is out of view to push him towards her.

He. Will. Lose.

[1/2 :: 795 Words :: vs. Caneo]
[Elsa is dressed as a devil, she has a bridal holding stick horns and a red veil to her face and is "painted" red]
[Elsa tries to spike him with an ice spike to force him towards her.]
"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Elsa - 11-04-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Caneo - 11-05-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Elsa - 11-07-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Caneo - 11-09-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Elsa - 11-11-2014, 02:19 PM