the Rift

[JUDGED] wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The small droplets of rain wipe away the red. The rivulets of the soaked paint fall quickly down her body to feed the ground. At this point, it’s hard to tell what of her is actually bleeding. She can feel the stifle screaming at her, but the constant nagging of her wound was starting to drive her crazy. From beneath her thin veil, all she can see is the red silhouette of a freaking banana. Is he bloodied to already? Was this a match to the death? She was not about to give up her life so soon, if that was the case.

Springing into action the ice pulls up from the ground. When it does so, she loses touch, only hoping it had pierced into this banana’s soft fleshy side. Even if it did, she can see no expression of pain, or awkward movement of his body. She growls then, how could she have possibly missed?! Her mind turns into a boiling pit of rage. She has practiced way to much to loose to a rotten banana!

He suddenly is out of view then, as he moves around her left. Why the blind side? Hoping to avoid him and the crocodile, she attempts to take a few more steps forward. As she does so, it’s obvious her decision was a terrible one. The red world stops moving as her front hooves sink into the damp ground. It gobbles them up with a gurgle, and she struggles with pulling them out. Her hind feet, which are on a dry patch, provide her only option for escape. She tries to rear, but is immediately hit by what feels like a train. Her body stumbles sideways, but her front feet are still stuck. They bend into the most awkward position before pulling free with a disgusting sucking sound. The front of her body now feels like a twisted pretzel, and there is an odd pumping feeling that resonates in her front two hooves. There was no doubt that some sort of muscular damage had occurred. That isn’t it though, his teeth clamp down onto her right shoulder. It feels like the worlds worst pinch, and something that feels like lightening bursts through her whole shoulder. Her mind wants to be numb to the pain, but she feels like she has been dipped in hot water, and someone is raising the temperature.

Speaking of rising temperature, the air felt thick with humidity. Even with the rain, she can feel droplets of sweat forming all across her body. Whether it was from the heat, or the extreme pain, she will never know. However, she knows she cannot take any more damage from him. Using her hind legs to avoid landing in mushy ground, she pushes into a rear, turning as she did so to hopefully face Caneo head on. As she did this, her hind leg screamed, and screamed. It was like a wailing child, but Elsa knew she could not coddle the wound now. If she did so, that would mean giving up; and she would not give up. Hoping Caneo had not moved then, she kicked out. Her ankles were wailing too, but she gently reminded them that at least she did not take to a buck. If she had, there would have been no way she could’ve supported her own weight. So, this was the next best thing. She aimed for both his face and horn, hoping to at least give him a concussion and to take off his horn. It was wishful thinking, but at least it was a good goal.

Goals however, were nothing unless they could be carried out. Elsa knew it would be a tough fight, but if she could manage bringing him down, she could walk away with her head held high. If he had made it this far also, either opponent is sure to be a hard one to beat. Although he was bigger, had a horn, and was a male, she was sure that she could take him down in one fell swoop. Women were sneaky, and a thousand times more dangerous than men. He had no idea what he was in for.

[2/2 :: 0/1 Defense :: 699 Words :: vs. Caneo]
[Elsa is dressed as a devil, she has a bridal holding stick horns and a red veil to her face and is "painted" red]
[Elsa tries to kick him in the head :3]
"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Elsa - 11-04-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Caneo - 11-05-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Elsa - 11-07-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Caneo - 11-09-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Elsa - 11-11-2014, 02:19 PM