the Rift

Kill Sorrow With Me

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Feeling completely shell shocked with his latest discovery the poor colt could barely manage to wrap his head around the idea that his brother was alive and well. Gaping like a fish out of water the colt couldn't take his eyes off Levex for the fear that he would disappear in the blink of an eye again. He wasn't sure whether to be completely estatic or angry at his twin now that he had found him again. Yes he was excited that this was really his brother and so happy to have him back but in the other sense he was furious at him for putting them all through this in the first place. Why had he run away? Why had he not come back until now? How could he do this to them and act as if it were nothing more than a game? Mother had cried over his disappearance every night when she had thought he was asleep curled up beside her. What was he supposed to think?

It took a couple minutes before his brain started processing everything to find himself standing there like an idiot while everything was happening around him. Pulling his legs back underneath himself properly he cast a backwards gaze to Aly with uncertainty wondering what he was supposed to do now. Looking back just in time to see Levex barreling towards him he couldn't help feeling the same excitement bubble up inside of him. Flicking his tail around happily he returned the greeting prancing a couple steps forward before stopping to reach his nose out to his brother. It had been a couple months since he had last seen him but he had not changed that much in the time that had passed. Levex had grown but then again he had as well. Compared to himself his coat colour had changed minimally where his own had lightened considerably to reveal the weird brindled stripy marks all over him. At the mention of what came next in the series of surprises that day was the announcement of Levex having found their dad. Furrowing his brow in question he managed to tear his gaze from his twin to look past him at the pegasus stallion. Could this really be their father? His heart wanted to believe it to be true but he still held reservations about the whole daddy topic. Why had he not come to see them? Why had he left them?

"Mother is fine but you scared us by leaving. We looked for you everyday! " He replied with a strange mixture of emotion rushing into his tone all at once. He didn't sound angry but he wasn't completely estatic either, it was something in between. "Momma will be much happier now that you have come back though!" This time his tone couldn't help but be bubbling with happiness.

Flicking his ears back to the strange stallion as he spoke he pulled his attention immediately to him. Cocking his head to the side he took in everything about him seeing that perhaps Levex could be right for a change. Bounding forward with hope he approached the larger pegasus with wonder reaching his muzzle out to try and touch his. Not even hearing the last sentence spoken by the stallion he couldn't help but feel excitement bubbling through his veins. "Daddy? Why didn't you come see us sooner?" Glancing back to Levex he motioned for him to join him again. " Can we be a family again now?"

"Aeolus Speaks.."
@[Levex], @[Bucephalus], Alysanne

Aeolus
If there is no one in the world who cares for you, do you really exist at all?
x - x
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-04-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Alysanne - 11-05-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-05-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-06-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-10-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Aeolus - 11-10-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-10-2014, 07:52 PM