the Rift

[OPEN] All My Sleeves are Stained Red

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
JUST GOT BROKEN INTO TWO.

I had wandered here, to the Endless Blue (that I didn't think was that endless), in hopes that I would have as much success in my second trip as my first. This time I didn't have any parents to go running back too, noone would be searching for me if I was gone for too long. Rather I had all the time in the world, and this strange glowing coming from my innards as the Sun God worked on my broken heart, making it whole for the first time in my short life. Hopefully with his working I would finally be able to use my beautifully star spangled wings in the manner they were meant to be used, I would also be able to run and play with those my age rather than having to stop and catch my breath in order to stop the dizziness before being able to catch up to them.

Dark ears flicked forwards, holding onto the sound of the waves crashing against the snow covered shore, wondering how the water wasn't frozen as the rest of the world was in my first Frostfall. I kind of enjoyed the cold, it reminded me that I was still alive and still a variable in the world around me, even though most of the other living creatures seemed to look right over me. I was simply a child in their eyes, something to be tolerated but not taken as a possible threat. But even children grew up, and one day I would no longer be weak and pitiful at this point though, it seemed I would be alone forever in this bleak place. A snort blasted from my dark paper thins, sending a gust of steam into the frigid air before dissapearing as the small droplets grew just as cold as the ones around them, ivory pupils shifted ever so slightly away from the crashing waves to watch the steam dissapear as I wondered what it would be like if I were to, like the steam, just dissolve into the rest of the world.

Molded to fit the cast that the rest of Helovia seemed to have for their children. Perfect. Polite. Healthy. All things I would never be thanks to a selfish, young mare who had whored herself out just to feel loved for a night. I chewed on the inside of my cheek, biting back the tears that had began to form at the rim of my lids, there was no way I was going to break down over a mare that I didn't even remember. There was no memory over what the mare even looked like, let alone how she treated me before leaving me with Eva and Ruske. A sigh escaped me as my golden hooves took a stride or two closer to the waves that could probably take me away from Helovia to a place I was more wanted.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Isi] & open if anyone else would like to join
Words;; 487
Notes;; Just for clarification, Fae is glowing from the inside out due to Sun God's promise of fixing her heart :3 God, I am so sorry you have to deal with such an emotional little baby today.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Faeanne - 11-05-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Caenan - 11-09-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Faeanne - 11-09-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Caenan - 11-14-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Faeanne - 11-14-2014, 11:20 PM