the Rift

[OPEN] All My Sleeves are Stained Red

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

He was tempted to ask her why she was glowing. But he supposed that he, as a stranger, couldn't simply ask such a potentially personal question. A politically correct pirate, go me. Laughing at himself and his own musings he approached the filly who looked as if she was a chunk of the nighttime sky that had come to mingle with mortals.

"There is no denyin' that it's kind of you for offerin', but the sea isn't known as the endless blue for nothin'. So there is no need for you to add your tears to her." Caenan dipped his head to her in greeting, "But with the chill in the air we could always use a grin our two to warm the place up." The stallion flashed a grin of his own hoping that she would follow suit.

"If you tell me of this problem of yours I could always take care of it. I could have it ah-sleeping with the fish by morn." Laughing he winked at her and flashed his most inviting smile. "Sometimes it helps to talk about things. And I can't bear to see you sportin' such a sad face any longer."

Caenan whisked his tail to and fro in satisfaction and his eyes lit up with glee. He had spoken to someone who was upset and had not fumbled all over his own words. Normally he had no clue how to handle a near tears crisis but he personally thought he had handled this one rather smoothly.

For added measure he reached his muzzle out and lightly bumped the filly's gold flecked neck.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Faeanne - 11-05-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Caenan - 11-09-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Faeanne - 11-09-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Caenan - 11-14-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: All My Sleeves are Stained Red - by Faeanne - 11-14-2014, 11:20 PM