Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>

I was an Angel
Living in the garden of evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shining like a fiery beacon</style>

Worry has consumed me, no longer do I walk without care, now my steps are light, paranoia seeping in. My gallop is full, intentional. I do not yet know where I travel to, but I know it is somewhere. I am searching, searching for a lost angel. One who was stolen from her throne of gold. Sweat slips down my damp coat, snow falling gently upon my back. It's colder outside of the Throat, my body trembling from the frigid cold that wraps itself around me. My breath unfurls from my nostrils, fading away as I move closer to the Veins.

As I pass over the stone bridge, the snow clumps become less, leaving melted slush dribbling between the rough surface of the bridge. Opening my wings against the raging winter winds, I race forward, hooves striking frozen earth as I launch into the darkened sky, pushing myself into the chilling grey clouds surrounding the island.

The surface of the island appears through the cold haze of the clouds, my weight shifting forward, forelegs outstretched. With determination crossing over my features, I find my crimson hooves colliding with solid dirt. Bringing down my hind legs, I run for a few strides, slowing myself. Glancing around, something within me makes me long to find Aurelia laying beneath a tree, eyes shut and wings tucked tightly beside her. My heart breaks upon the realization that she is not there, but gone. Taking several steps forward, I give out a deep, groggy sigh, tears welling in my eyes. Fuck, Aurelia, where are you? I silently call, pulling my wings in closer. Closing my eyes for a heartbeat, I try to imagine her walking beside me, smile bringing warmth over me.

Somewhere within I thought of us standing side by side, watching over two sleeping children painted in golds, red markings flowering along their rumps, feathered appendages tucked in at their sides. Small, childish snores rising and falling, limbs tangled together, foreheads pressed against one another. My stomach flips and winds, throat knotting at the image. I needed to find her, I'll start here, then I'll go back to the Throat, maybe she's gone back there— I'll go over all of Helovia, I will not give up on her. She might be hiding somewhere, bloodied and afraid, waiting for me, gripping onto hope with bloodied fingers. I close my eyes, choking up a few tears, my heart pounding fearfully as I stand and sway in the Frostfall breeze.
"Talking"

ooc using my votg pass to get destry the one time ability of being able to impregnate another mare c: | wordcount 423 | tags -

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to Gods & Monsters by Lana Del Rey</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
In the land of Gods and Monsters [earth god] - by Destry - 11-05-2014, 08:11 PM