the Rift

Darkness rises (Drom)

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The painted stallion before me is hesitant to start this battle for reasons I am not aware of. He says my name, a warning? It doesn't so much to scare me off. I enjoy the way he says my name, no matter the tone. If he truly wants to scare me off, he'd act like Morir. Midas, it's impossible for him to scare me away, not now, not ever. Why can he not see this? I'm too loyal to leave. I'd never seen the painted stallion fight before, but I was sure it wouldn't be much of a deterrent. If it were to scare me, I'd most likely leave the Falls. I wouldn't not be the storyteller for a stag I was afraid of. The Czarina already creeped me out a touch, which was unfortunate. I hadn't really ever gotten a chance to meet my leader, and I hoped I would be able to someday.

After lunging at him, scraping his next with my pearly white teeth, and kicking his inner thigh, he hits my upper chest. The feeling of his hard wing slapping against my breasts causes my lungs to deflat, all the air in my system exhaling through slightly parted lips. I figured I would not beat Midas. He seemed far more talented in this field, though he was only one or two hands taller than me he was loaded with muscle (at least in my eyes he was), and he had large wings that he has used once now to get the advantage. He had raised himself into a rear, spinning around to follow me close on my heels. A rounded hoof is planted on the top of my ass. I halt firmly, feeling the dull throb of where his hoof was begin to ache. My hooves dig into the ground, giving me extra traction as I halt. I lift my hindquarters off of the ground, lashing my rear legs out. I don't really have a specific area I wish to hit, so instead I just flail around.

Once I feel my hooves on solid ground again, I take off. I move at a quick pace, hoping the distance between my opponent and I grows. I was built for speed and endurance, hoping dearly this would come into use for a longer battle, like I assumed this one would be. I was outdone. Midas was far too skilled of an opponent, but I would still try. I would never not try. I craned my head around to look at Midas. What was he doing? Was he chasing me? Was he using some crazy magic? I shake my head and turn to the left sharply and begin circling where I assume Midas is (if he hasn't moven) in a counterclockwise movement. My ears are forward, alert and curious. I'm not really an angry fighter like it seems Midas is. My ears don't normally pin, and I don't really have some deep inner conflict that makes me fight. I'm only fighting for practice, but can I say the same for the tricolored stag?

This was different than fighting Ciceron. Ciceron was huge, much, much, much taller than I am. He had a sharp horn that could have easily pierced my skin and have been driven far into my body. That day, fighting that unicorn, I could've ended up lifeless on the ground. Perhaps he wouldn't have murdered me, for I believe I am in the same herd as him, but it still was an uncomfortable situation. In more ways than one, it was safer to fight Midas. His bones were hollow, so he must be lighter. He had no dagger to stab me with, nor was he a huge wall of muscle. I guess he kind of is a huge wall of muscle and raw power, but he wasn't that tall. In fact, he was short like me, I rather liked this idea.

Ooc:; 2/3
Halts, Bucks out at him, circles him counterclockwise
SOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT <3
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Darkness rises (Drom) - by Midas - 11-06-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Dröm - 11-11-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Midas - 11-12-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Dröm - 11-17-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Midas - 11-26-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Dröm - 12-23-2014, 03:51 PM