the Rift

the prince is a little off. [open]

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!

HOTOTO</style>
 Let the meek have the kingdom of heaven; the strong shall rule on earth.</style>

So much has happened in the beginnings of my short life.

I feel like I am rushing forward, though I know this is not the case. Mother has hardly left my side, and we have only traveled outside of the Throat once. This world is so big, and mother says that it is bigger than I know. There is more to the world than I have seen, but so far it is all a blur. A big, messy, beautiful blur of color, faces and excitement. I cannot wait to see what this next adventure brings, but I wonder if my life will ever slow down.

So many things to take in, yet I cannot seem to capture them all. All of the faces fade from my mind, all of the scenes are not as vivid as they had been before when I replay them in the viewing box of my mind. Like a kaleidoscope, the scenes alter and shift as I move, never the same, making brilliant patterns in my memory. They are still not reality.

Even now, as I walk on my gangly, crooked legs, the sights I see will alter as soon as the day passes. I will not remember the exact details of the Throat, nor the way the light shines on the water. It makes me a bit sad, to be honest, to think that I will never again see this sight. It will change. Everything changes. That is the one thing I have learned thus far in my short life.

We move too fast, but life moves more quickly.

Art by Krazie!</style>

Messages In This Thread
the prince is a little off. [open] - by Hototo - 09-03-2012, 08:18 PM