Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA </style>
All your perspectives stand   
I'm not the same creature that I was back then    
With a slight touch and an honest glance   
I'm never coming back   
</style>

Ophelia was struggling, but in the presence of her sister' child, she felt her worries melt away. He was beautiful, special and stunning. The child was so innocent and full of curious life, and she felt a special tug on her heart at the sight of his legs. He had his mother to shoulder him, and she had shouldered his mother to safety so that she could bring him into this world.

Though perhaps this was wrong, Phi felt responsible for the little fellow as well. He was currently one of the only bright stars in her otherwise lifeless sky because he was the blood of her twin sister's and the god who healed her. The little boy was perfect, and she watched him attentively.

Now, Ophelia's cloven hooves stood on the soft sands of the Throat, and the sun reflected brightly off of her pale coat. The crimson that hung from her mane instantly labeled her as a relative of Ktulu's, though she hoped that Toto would eventually recognize her as his aunt. She moved a little closer to where he was wandered off to. Phi wanted to read his mind and his thoughts. Would his mind be like hers when she was a child? What wonders was he taking in about the world?

She refrained. Instead, she lowered her muzzle to his level, gazing at him with a crimson eye. "What do you see, brave soldier?" she asked with a smile, gazing into his innocent, wide eyes.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
the prince is a little off. [open] - by Hototo - 09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: the prince is a little off. [open] - by Ophelia - 09-03-2012, 08:29 PM