Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA </style>
All your perspectives stand   
I'm not the same creature that I was back then    
With a slight touch and an honest glance   
I'm never coming back   
</style>

Ophelia watched as the young colt tucked his head down shyly, and she listened to him carefully, taking a glance at the horizon before her. His voice was thick with sadness and sullenness, and she glances at his crooked legs that were so very familiar. She felt sorry that he did not have a twin to help him carry this burden, and she hummed thoughtfully.

The colt's words were deep, and they resonated within her soul. In a way, she knew what he was talking about. Everytime she looked at her surroundings, a single grain of sand would be different than she remembered. The scent of the wind would be a degree different in temperature, or the leaves on the trees just different enough to be noticed.

"The world is like that for me too," she murmured softly. "Something always seems different or out of place, each time you take a glance." Maybe his mind was more similar to her own than she thought, or perhaps she was gleaning something false from his words. Either way, she would not let the shy child down; she was determined to understand him so that he could feel open in her presence.

"What are you doing today?" she asked him curiously, taking a moment to kneel and carefully lay her pale, slender figure down in the sand. Ophelia could not remember the last time that she had taken a nap beneath the sun, and she knew that this would be one of her final chances before winter.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
the prince is a little off. [open] - by Hototo - 09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: the prince is a little off. [open] - by Ophelia - 09-04-2012, 11:12 AM