Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA </style>
All your perspectives stand   
I'm not the same creature that I was back then    
With a slight touch and an honest glance   
I'm never coming back   
</style>

The pale and crimson mare was pleased when he tucked his head from between his legs, if only just a little. He could be brave, and she wanted to encourage him in that way. If he could learn to be brave, then perhaps it would save him from the crippling sorrow that had driven her into isolation. Already, she could see so much shyness and doubt in his heart, and she longed to tell him that he was handsome. But, she knew that no matter how many times her mother told her that she was pretty, she did not fully believe her; mothers had to say things like that.

Ophelia wondered why he startled so when she laid down, but she made nothing of it. Often, bringing attention to such behaviors would worsen them, so she pretended that it never happened. Instead, she asked him about his day, gazing softly into his beautiful two toned eyes. She listened intently and nodded, smiling just a little.

"Your mother was just like you when she was young. I often shouldered her weight because her legs would ache terribly." Ophelia murmured this quietly, her voice sad. "Your mother is my twin sister, Hototo, and I love her very much. So, when we came here from a distant land, your father healed her." The pale mare smiled with a hopeful cheer, nuzzling him softly with her silver muzzle.

"Do you want me to explore with you?" she asked curiously. "If you get tired, you are welcome to lean on my like your mother used to." She made sure that her offer held as little pressure as possible. The colt was young, and she hoped that he would grow into an independent soul. Suddenly the thought crossed her mind that she may be doing more parenting than aunting, and she frowned, staring at the horizon.

A strange ache settled in her heart.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
the prince is a little off. [open] - by Hototo - 09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: the prince is a little off. [open] - by Ophelia - 09-04-2012, 10:30 PM