the Rift

[DROP] Stained Glass :: DARK/WIND QUEST DROP.

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Snuffling at the snow blanketed ground curiously the storm girl followed her brother's scent as well as prints. It had been tedious and difficult to trace him through the many scents and sights of the Basin. How was she supposed to keep him safe if the dumb-ass was always wondering off? Grumbling to herself she picked up a slow trot, hot on his trail. Snow whizzed into her ear causing them to slam back in aggravation. 'When I find him I swear I'll string him up by his tail!' Oh how short her temper could really be when it came to her brother, or fear. The girl wondered vaguely if her father had been so short tempered. Sorrow pricked at her young heart, as if a horn was slowly piercing the vital organ. Putting a dam between her brain and the toxic emotions she pressed on.

The trees showed up one by one, but grew closer and thicker with each stride. The filly had to slow in order to make sure her wide spread horns did not catch on the the timbers. She shivered at the thought of her precious horn ripping off and thudding to the ground. Instead she focused on the white clouds of carbon flowing form her nostrils. Adelric's scent was slowly growing strong, so was the smell of the black colt she had met a few times before. 'What was his name? Ery or something.' Chuckling darkly as harks swiveled to and fro searching for any sound besides the soft whisper of snow. The voices ticked her ear drums beckoning her forth. Lifting her proud dual horned head followed by the black and white tipped tail, she strode boldly into the unknown.

There was a small congregation of all sorts; Erywhatever, another colt, a mare, another stallion, her brother's head. Wait... 'What the..?' Why was her brother's head only visible?! Stepping quickly to him, on the other side of Ery she gazed into his face concern clear on her own star spotted mug. But before she could berate him he spoke. What in the God's name was he talking about now? Turning her head sharply to see which of these clowns he was addressing, instead of one of the normal horses dual hued eyes fell upon a purple mare. Everyone was talking to or looking at her in awe, but why? Looking boldly into her feminine face Zunden tried to work out who she was. Was she a Goddess, or just a doppelganger? Sorting through the question she assumed she was. Dipping her horned head the filly gazed quietly up at her, now curious.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 438
Notes: Wishlist Zunden is asking for a common companion- Maned wolf. She has followed Adelric from afar then finds him and everyone else. She doesn't say anything just watches silently curious. Denial 1
Denial 2
Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stained Glass :: DARK/WIND QUEST DROP. - by Zünden - 11-08-2014, 04:48 AM