the Rift

[DROP] Stained Glass :: DARK/WIND QUEST DROP.

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The first to arrive is a child, though he carries with him a scent that is all too familiar, and it makes her smile in the cruelest way. "Of course I am." She responds easily, revealing none of the malice and amusement growing in her breast. The next is a hybrid - one who is clearly unaware of whom it is she addresses. The Goddess' ears remain perked forward, as she stares with a cold disdain towards the mare. "I am the ruler of the stars and stirrer of the winds. Where could we be that I am lost? Where you could offer assitance? " She inquired, clearly not looking for a response.

Two more colts arrive, and the Goddess begins to wonder if she's stumbled into some crude babysitting service. Is that why the mare asked if she needed assistance? As if she were looking for her child who was missing?

Daemyn was the first to arrive who didn't illicit a negative reaction from the Goddess. He at the very least was from her lands - not from the frigid North like the majority of those gathered. She flashed him a regal smile, nodding her velvety nose inwards as she accepted the compliment. "Daemyn. Thank you."

The next was another child, and again, from the North. What was it that her squat brother was doing that drove his followers this far South? Although they were not of her lands, she was intrigued why so many had suddenly ... appeared. Perhaps it wasn't a babysitting service so much as it was a field trip. How quaint.

Torleik was the first one to arrive to firmly grasp her attention, save for Daemyn. Her body squared with his, pale orbs peering into his very soul with interest and scrutiny. She listened to his silvery words, approving of his unabashed flattery. "Then why do you live in the lands of ice and grumpy gods?" She asked, half looking for an answer, but half taunting. "You long for the glisten of my light, and yet clothe yourself in the darkness and cold." She tutted gently under her breath, batting her eyes dangerously as he knelt and rose.

Without pulling her eyes from Torleik, the Goddess's ears pinned against her skull as Oxy's body was tossed lightly against the closest tree. "No, you knock it off." She purred in a voice laced with ice, as her gaze pulled finally from one unicorn to the other. She looked Oxy up and down condescendingly, huffing when her gaze finally met his.

The last to arrive, another from the Basin, moved before her. The Goddess looked Hotaru up and down, with the same scrutinizing glare that she had only moments ago given Oxy. "Your queen? And yet you continue to live under the rule of my brother, yielding your allegiance to the Reaper and the Gildedblade." Oh she knew of Deimos and Illynx, knew of what the Basin had to offer. But what they didn't know was just how much she did.

Well. They would soon enough. They all would.

But that was for later. For now, they were all united by a common thread: greed. How she loved it - how it could draw them to her for miles, even when she remained silent. Their hunger knew of the invisible threads that she wove and pulled, and they followed them willingly. Into her traps they came, happily and without ignorance. Just how she liked it.

"I want to know, from each of you, why you are here. But!-" Pausing, her gaze falling upon each of them, although lingering upon Torleik and Hotaru longest, "-you must do so in one word. Speak more than that, and I will hear nothing you say."

Smiling, the petite lilac figure waited patiently. How long would it take them to distill their desires and cravings into one single word?

This is a DARK/WIND quest drop. You may also quest for items, or regular companions.

Please limit your posts to 600 words and include a summary.

You have 60 hours to respond.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stained Glass :: DARK/WIND QUEST DROP. - by God of the Moon - 11-12-2014, 12:50 AM