the Rift

[DROP] Stained Glass :: DARK/WIND QUEST DROP.

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Hotaru leveled her gaze carefully at the Goddess when she and the Bloodskald were scorned. Her lips turned in a light downward frown, but unlike Torleik, she was unwilling to let it go with a mere hum of her vocals. Not that she was insulted, no. But if the Goddess wanted her to become a part of her lands? Well. "I implore you to understand that my place is not among peaceful do-gooders. I serve you, not their...campaign," she snorted softly. Peace was not for her. She followed the Goddess because of that, because the dark being was the sole female of the celestials, and a damn powerful one at that. A vixen of shadows and destruction. Something Hotaru emulated, and something the Edge did not apparently.

Direction is given in moments, and Hotaru carefully considered her own options. Power was first to hit her tongue, but the youngling from the Basin had claimed it first, and Hotaru listened to the reasoning of the others composed in singular words. Some she found rather pathetic, but they were of no consequence to her. She cared little for their desires and motives, for they would not benefit her much if they were so forthright with their pathetic greed. The strawberry shadow slowly let her lips curl into a maleficent, nefarious smirk. Oh, yes. She had found her word.

"Domination." Power, like what Erebos had spoken, but it was so much more than that. She wanted more than power, she wanted control, wanted everything that came with being a woman-king, a ruler with a kitsune smile. She wanted everyone and everything to bow to her, to force them to their knees in submission beneath her might. Untouchable, unbreakable.

Hotaru's word is 'domination'.

:: [Magic: Dark x Wind | Can create storms up to the size of a Category 4 hurricane that hold invisible blades that create lattice cuts of varying depth on the victim's body]
Wishlist

Refusals:
:: X

HOTARU
flowers with sharp petals

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stained Glass :: DARK/WIND QUEST DROP. - by Hotaru - 11-13-2014, 09:08 PM