the Rift

[OPEN] Those are new

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

The woman is beautiful, so light. Yet blood red stained her beautiful white mane and tail. One crimson eye watches us, the other an icy blue. I smile kindly to this woman as she greets us, and she greets my daughter like an adult. I like that she doesn't treat Glacia like a child, but addresses her as an equal. Royal blues glance down at my child a smile upon the delicate black and white features before returning to look at this woman.

"My name is Ophelia the Forsaken, and I am pleased to meet the both of you." My head dips down, as I catch her words. The Forsaken? Another legend title I suppose. Just like the Gilded Blade, or the Blookskald. Speaking of the Blooskald. I had not seen hide nor hair of him. The handsome brute seemed to disappear, Yet I knew him to still be around, as often enough I catch his scent. Blue eyes return the the white woman, my two toned muzzle crinkling into a smile then moving to form words. "As are we, Ophelia."

The child at my side smiles politely, but her attention is taken by the silver dragon upon Ophelia's back. The child smiles at the white lady. "You're friend is very beautiful Ophelia." Glacia says, wanting nothing more than to go closer to the silver dragon, but stands still near her mother of respect of this new persons space.

I smile at my daughter. Indeed the silver dragon was beautiful, but I wonder why this woman was here. "You are a new arrival I suppose Ophelia?" I ask, the sides of my mouth crinkling softly. "I will say, do not trust all you meet here... Not to badmouth the Basin, but many are scoundrels, and dangerous." I say softly, watching the white and red mare. Surely if she had a legend title however she would know of the dangers in this land.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Ophelia]
Words;; 339 words
Notes;; Sorry, this is kinda awful. X.x

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-07-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-07-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-10-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-10-2014, 11:28 PM