the Rift

[OPEN] Those are new

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Ladies...

Torleik had ushered Ophelia to the borders of the Basin and walked her past the Sentinels, then gone on ahead to ensure there would be no...snags...upon her entry. It was with mild surprise when he saw a mare he recognized from the Threshold with a filly he did not, greeting his woman.

No. Not your woman. Do not be that fool again, Torleik, he chided himself, though his heart beat with a dull ache that longed to be fulfilled. Was the empty space in his soul Ophelia-shaped, or was it just another farce, another game for him to lose? Schooling his face into a calm mask, the Bloodskald approached and nodded to all females. "Ladies," he stated in a low rumble. "Sialia, I don't believe I have met your daughter." His gaze dipped to the small one kindly, a soft smile lilting his lips. Glacial eyes couldn't stay off Ophelia for long and he returned his attention to her, looking her over as Sialia stated the Basin was...tricky.

"Mhm," he responded, the noise an agreeing laugh. "I fear Ophelia knows more of the Basin than you or I combined. I am sure she will be quite capable." Torleik's words were not meant to speak for her, only to praise her in the presence of another in properly respectful fashion.

@[Ophelia]
@[Sialia]

"talk talk talk"

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-07-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-07-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-10-2014, 04:48 PM