the Rift

[OPEN] Those are new

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

"Thank you," Ophelia says the my daughter, before continuing on giving the dragons name. Tinek, was what he was called. He had jumped down from his bonded's back now, and Glacia was slowly inching forward to meet him. But it seems we had a new arrival. Torleik appeared, moving from an opposite direction. His rumbling voice echoed, "Ladies," He says before looking to my daughter. "Sialia, I don't believe I have met your daughter." I stretch up proud of my beautiful child, not ashamed of her being made out of passion not love. She was my light, and she would remain so for the rest of my days. "Torleik... It has been sometime. Her name is Glacia." My daughters head lifts at the mention of her name, looking to the stranger who had appeared. A smile alights her face as she ducks her head to him before returning to looking at the silver dragon.

The Bloodskalds eyes however, did not linger long. They where soon on the newest edition to the herd. Ophelia. His eyes remain on her, until I have said my piece. From which he speaks for the Forsaken. "Mhm," He agrees with me, and a soft laugh escapes him. "I fear Ophelia knows more of the Basin than you or I combined. I am sure she will be quite capable." The words are praising, and I smile, before looking over at Ophelia, my dark blues fixed on her as she too speaks in response to Torleik's words.

"Psyche, your former leader, was my aunt," Her voice is quiet. Psyche. I have heard the name on whispered winds, yet I do not yet know that story. Wait, I know some of it. She ruled next to Mauja. Glacia's father. My eyes flicker to my daughter for a moment, then they return to the two toned eyes of Ophelia. "Then, I served a band of mercenaries with my twin sister as a spy. I have taken leave since then, and during the darkness, the Foothills has been devoured by waterfalls. But, I am aware enough of a few in here... aware enough to know who to watch more carefully that others." I smile. Good. Torleik hadn't brought a whimpering whelp into the Basin. This was no place for those who couldn't stand there ground. The woman winks, before looking down at my child, who looks up at the red and white woman. "Being afraid is of no use. You just have to be more clever, more watchful - then there is nothing to worry about." My daughters head cocks to the side, before a unique shy smile crossed her features. I glance back up at the white woman, a warm smile crossing my own features. I liked this woman, I also liked how she treated my daughter. Not like a child, but as an adult, perfectly capable of conversations as well. I nod my head to Ophelia. "I see..." I respond, pondering what I should say next. "In that case, I welcome you warmly, despite the cold. Should you need anything, be it help against the ruffians, or just a chat, let me know." Dark blues look to Torleik. "Now that Glacia is born, I would like to do some form of training. " I glance quickly at Ophelia, and smile parting my kissers. "Whenever it is convenient for you of course." They leave both the Bloodskald and the Forsaken, and look down at her daughter, her nose dipping to touch her flank.

The child lifts her head, giving each a nod and smile. "It was lovely to meet you Ophelia, and Tinek. Of course, it was lovely to meet you to Torleik." She moves, close to her mother, looking at the two and there companions. "I would stay longer, but there are things that I and Glacia must do. Good day." We slowly turn, moving to leave the couple behind.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Torleik] @[Ophelia]
Words;; 693 words
Notes;; I hope you don't mind them taking off. Sialia wasn't exactly sure what to say so XD

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-07-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-07-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-10-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-10-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Those are new - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-16-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-24-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Those are new - by Torleik - 11-26-2014, 10:05 PM