the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue II

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN</style>

I found myself wandering once more, aimlessly making my way through the lands of Helovia while the thoughts in my head began to grow jumbled. There was so many different options, the amount of creatures with dark hair that walked these lands was uncountable and I wasn't ready to stand there and waste my time counting each and every single one of them. A gust of steam blew from my dark paper thins, only lasting a few moments in the cold air before it became just as invisible as the rest of the air particles around me while I wandered through the thick snow that blanketed the world around me.
Today I was set to explore the Deep Forest, a place that I hoped would be less covered in the cold, half-frozen rain than the rest of the lands. Somewhere I could hopefully dry off a little and enjoy some peace and quiet before venturing out into the world of others once more. But it seemed that fate would be dealing me a different hand today, one much more macabre and much less peaceful than I had originally planned as the snow turned dark before my tanned hooves.
At first the sudden change was easily written off as mud that had been dug up from the earth that rested beneath the blanket of snow where it was preparing for Birdsong, but as I continued moving towards the treeline the dark smear began to grow brighter, taking on the shade of a cardinal or a robin's belly and no longer ignorable. A snort blasted from my body as emeralds locked in on the smear that lead ahead of me, I couldn't help the curiosity that was beginning to flicker in the depths of my mind. Something about these murders just seemed off, as if it was some unnatural force that was destroying the lives of these poor creatures, but the only clue thus far lead everyone to believe that it was one of our own doing the deed.
It didn't take long before I found myself among a crowd of other makeshift detectives, the torn body of yet another stranger sprawled out before the lot of us. Her body torn apart by some unknown force, everything seemed to point that she was murdered in this very location. Other than the trail of blood that had lead us all here, and the sand that upon further inspection was ground into her lacerations and strewn across the snow around her. Dark rimmed ears flicked back against my skull as I turned away from the crowd, content with what I had seen. Now it was time to find Midas and the horned mare, Sialia so I could tell them of the next findings and see what their thoughts on the newest murder were.

"Speech."
Team Midas;;
@[Midas]
@[Sialia]
Desperado

Image Credits
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread