the Rift

Shadows of the Dawn [Moon, Mirage]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The flurry of questions that rings out of Rishima would make the Goddess laugh, were she one to show her amused delight in such a way. A whisper of a smirk crosses her features before her attention was turned to Mirage, discussing with her the true form that she held underneath her body of black. They both seem delighted by my gifts, but there is one still in our company that has not gotten her share of the pot. The gryphon wakes up almost instantly, launching into the air to come inspect the Moon Goddess. Her strange, showy flight is enough to make the mare concede defeat and break out in a slight chuckle, silver eyes shining in the dimlight of dawn.

"Kali," the Goddess says faintly, like black drawn on black, "you are a delight." The Moon Goddess has not finished yet, for her eyes land on Rishima's dark body yet again.

"We will have another lesson soon, Rishima," she says. "I will call for you." Her face turns to Mirage last, a familiar look overriding her silver eyes, like a twin set of mirrors. "I have no doubt we will meet again, Mirage."

And with that, the Goddess disappears in a blur of purple and silver, leaving behind nothing but a rush of wind as her goodbye.

Messages In This Thread
Shadows of the Dawn [Moon, Mirage] - by Rishima - 09-03-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: Shadows of the Dawn [Moon, Mirage] - by God of the Moon - 09-09-2012, 08:03 PM