the Rift

[PRIVATE] Invincible Tonight

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy
My nostrils flare and I snort as I enter the cave system, wondering what has brought me here. Sometimes a girl just likes to wander okay? Get away to.. the caves. My hooves clatter noisily on the rock below and anyone who can hear knows that there's at least one more soul entering the caves. Stealth is not my forté today. As if I give a shit. My head held high as I prowl through, exploring each room one by one, finding little to nothing to interest me.

Until I find myself in a cavernous room filled with the sound of running water. Not just running but GUSHING. I step inside, first noticing the waterfall that comes from nowhere and runs through the room. Only after do I stare at it in fascination do I change my focus to the two equine forms gathered there. Time to barge in and make myself known! They might not have heard my hoofsteps over the running water. I prance over toward them, feeling energy and mischief filling me to bursting as I approach. I know neither of them, the stallion with the strange prongs on his face, nor the more simple equine mare. The mare seems timid, easily spooked. The stallion seems.. I don't know, but he shall be mine. My green eyes sparkle with delight as I stop close to them, nostrils flaring.

"Well hellooooo handsome!" I direct at the stallion - what else did you expect me to say? "And... lady." I force out the word as if it hurts to even feign a poor sample of politeness. She's a pretty thing, but I wonder if there's much going on between those two ears. I look back at the stallion and note his colorful decorations. His spotted body is also interesting to me and I get distracted... devouring him with my eyes without shame.

Walk "Talk"

@[Pompeii]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Invincible Tonight - by Panzram - 11-09-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Invincible Tonight - by Dröm - 11-11-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Invincible Tonight - by Arvakl - 11-19-2014, 01:05 AM