the Rift

self preservation [open]

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

P H A N T O M

Phantom had not moved very far when she picked up on a masculine voice filtering through the frozen trees. It was very odd, she found, that someone would be singing in a forest, willingly drawing attention to themselves. The voice grew louder for a moment then began to fade, making her stop and turn to look in the direction she had come. Several seconds later she could hear the sound of snow crunching under hooves. When he finally appeared she simply tilted her ears forward, watching the pegasus intently. Had they been in Dorngarrow she, more than likely, would have been given the order to attack and kill. The poor fool would have never seen it coming, she thought, as he asked for her name after introducing himself.

The mare said nothing as the inquiry of if she had a place to stay was posed then promptly interrupted by another stallion. At first he seemed to hold no ill intent, his question seemingly innocent. It was the way he conducted himself, however, that made Phantom begin to dislike him. The cockiness, the obnoxious way in which he carried himself made her raise her head and narrow her crimson eyes. Her gaze remained fixed on the unicorn as he called the pegasus 'wings' in a manner that she thought was wholly disrespectful. "I believe he referred to himself as 'Bucephalus.'" She responded. "Though if you insist on using physical features rather than names as an identifier I think I will refer to you as 'Bonehead.'" She thought that 'Weasel' would suit him as well, though that thought she kept to herself even as he made it clear that his home was only welcome to unicorns. It made her wonder just what kind of land she had stumbled in to after leaving Dorngarrow behind.

Before she could respond another stallion entered the fray, immediately addressing the weasel's comment. She spared a glance at him before her attention was pulled back to the bearded man as he introduced himself as a General of the 'Unicorn's Only Club.' "I am Phantom. If your friend hails from Dorngarrow then it is possible that we are related. I have many siblings who have decided to make their homes elsewhere." She turned her attention to the first stallion that had approached her. "I would like to know more about your home." She said to the pegasus before looking at Vale. "And you. Why is it that your home is only open to unicorns?"

@[Bucephalus]
@[Vale]
@[Torleik]

Messages In This Thread
self preservation [open] - by Phantom - 11-10-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Vale - 11-10-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Torleik - 11-10-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Phantom - 11-10-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Phantom - 11-14-2014, 08:16 PM