the Rift

self preservation [open]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

What will you choose?

Torleik snorted when this mare called the other unicorn bonehead, amused at her tart nature. In some ways, that very much reminded him of Ophelia. She introduced herself as Phantom and then spoke of a land called Dorngarrow, one the Bloodskald had never heard of until now. "I know not of this Dorngarrow of which you speak," he stated, "but it could very well be the land from which the mare I know hails." He was not sure if it was prudent to mention Ophelia's name, and so kept it to himself for now. The pegasus involved complied with Phantom's request to explain more about his herd, but the general could not allow this...imbecile that represented the Basin thus far answer when she queried of the unicorns why their herd was of a single species.

"No doubt many would answer because the unicorns think themselves superior to other species," he said, cutting a sharp and utterly silencing look towards this Vale character. The young needed to know when to hold their tongues. "And I am sure there are many in the Basin who believe that. I am not one of them. I would answer, instead, that the Basin herd has been led by those who profess this...narrow-minded view of ultimate supremacy for so long that it is force of habit to remain isolated. It seems to work well," Torleik said with a wry smile, "because many assume the worsts in unicorns here anyhow."

Shrugging, the General of the Basin affixed Phantom with a calm, open gaze. "Every place will have its pitfalls, its unsavory characters. I hope to make the Basin a better place than it is now. If you had any inclination to help me in that endeavor...I would greatly welcome your presence among my herd," he murmured honestly.

"talk talk talk"

@[Phantom]
@[Vale]
@[Bucephalus]

Art by valerie911 @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
self preservation [open] - by Phantom - 11-10-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 01:56 AM