the Rift

self preservation [open]

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

P H A N T O M

The winged stallion explanation of his home was marginal at best, but it was understandable when he explained that he was new as well. It did make her wonder, though, if they made a habit of sending newcomers who knew next to nothing about the ins and outs of the herd they were trying to recruit for. He said little that garnered her attention or desire to want to join a herd on what was essentially a desert island. It seemed rather dull, in her opinion, and dull became boring and boring became the devil's playground.

Before the Bonehead could answer the question she has posed to him the General cut in. Her head turned and she gazed at the stallion, listening quietly as he gave part of an answer she had been expecting. What she did not expect was for him to continue on and admit to that he thought it was narrow minded and that he was not among them. This interested her greatly and so she tilted her head. "I've come across many who claim to be superior." She replied. "But very few have actually earned the superiority that they claim to have. In Dorngarrow unicorns are the superior race and have been for ages. My father has commanded his army and won war after war, committed countless genocides all in the name of superiority." She had served as his pawn in many battles, had slain her fair share of pegasi, but in her heart she did not hate them and want to see them annihilated . She was merely fulfilling her duty, the reason for which she had been born.

Phantom's gaze remained steady as Torleik continued, but he had managed to capture her attention fully simply by offering her a purpose. She could not exist without having something to strive for, someone to serve. It had been drilled into her time and again that she was nothing more than a puppet. That need to serve had her wanting to immediately accept Torleik's request that she join him even though she knew little about him. For all she knew he could be lying to her and planning to start a genocide of his own. Either way it would matter little to her, so long as she could be useful. "What would you have me do?" She questioned. Bucephalus had been forgotten, but as she moved her head she caught a glimpse of him. "I am sorry." She apologized. "But I do not think your herd will suit me properly. I wish you luck in your endeavors."

@[Bucephalus]

Messages In This Thread
self preservation [open] - by Phantom - 11-10-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Vale - 11-10-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Torleik - 11-10-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Phantom - 11-10-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: self preservation [open] - by Phantom - 11-14-2014, 08:16 PM