the Rift

[OPEN] This Isn't My Identity

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
The gentle sound of waves paired with the occasional call of a sea gull brought a smile to my muzzle while I trotted along the beach. The damp sand was much easier for me to walk across than the dunes of the Dragon's Throat, although it was a great deal messier as it clung to my mane in clumps. 'Ah, screw it...' I thought to myself, ignoring my vanity for a moment to watch the beautiful scene before me. The ocean was gorgeous, and the smell of the breeze was delicious. Nostrils flared as I took in a deep breath, barrel expanding to allow my lungs the space to inhale the salty air. "Aaaah..."

A gentle smile graced my lips as I picked up the pace to a canter, racing a pelican that was flying inches above the water parallel to the beach. Each breath began to form clouds of fog in the damp, cold air. When I lost sight of the pelican (he had dived without my noticing), I slowed down to a walk, panting as I chuckled. How long had it been since I felt the joys of laughter? I couldn't remember...Or rather, I didn't want to remember. I knew exactly when I had last been so happy before Helovia, and I hated it. A time that I simply wished I could was away and forget about. A time when my heart had been stolen away without even a second thought, when I gave my all to one that I thought would keep all promises made. Oh how wrong I had been, how I had been played...

'If I could say it to your face...' The thought crossed my mind, mentally going through all the words I wished to say to the very person who betrayed my trust and smashed my heart. 'Would you even know? Do you have any idea the pain that you caused me? No, of course you didn't. You may have thought that you were sparing my feelings, or perhaps you truly felt the words that you said, but for that I felt my heart shatter. It's taken me this long to let you go, to forget about you....And damn it, if you still don't taunt me in dreams and memories! If I could say it to your face, I would tell you that I fell in love with you. And you never even seemed to notice. Either that, or you played oblivious. And how dare you. I hope you enjoy your life, but please...For my sanity, give me back my trust. Return the pieces of my heart...' My crimson gaze settled onto the waves beside me once again as my mental rant came to an end, muttering my final thought. "I deserve that much."

OOC: Open to any!
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-10-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-11-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-11-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-11-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-27-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 01-02-2015, 08:41 PM