the Rift

[OPEN] This Isn't My Identity

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
My lips pulled into a welcomed smile as she complimented my appearance, something so rare for me to hear that my appreciation for her words could not possibly be explained. I dipped my muzzle with gratitude. Auds pricked when she mentioned her kind, wondering where they must have been from and what could have brought her to Helovia. "A pleasure meeting you, Fig. My name is Morrigan," I introduced myself politely, though it was evident that I was a little uncomfortable when she asked from where I originated. "I am from a land that I would much rather forget, however I have found a new home in the Dragon's Throat." It was all I would give her in regards to information about my birth herd. I watched as she turned her back to the sun, fascinated by the movement of the leaves and branches.

I desperately wanted to ask her questions about the tree on her back, but I knew that is was incredibly inappropriate. Something so personal to another would take a close friendship in order to ask such things, for if an acquaintance asked such questions then it was rude and disrespectful. So, I settled for small talk. "May I ask, what brings you to Helovia?" Silver crown dipped to the side, forelock following in suit as I tilted my head while waiting for her answer. I hoped she didn't find me too boring, but I couldn't bring myself to think of anything else that wasn't directly related tot he plant on her back.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-10-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-11-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-11-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-11-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-27-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 01-02-2015, 08:41 PM