the Rift

[OPEN] Baby, it's cold outside.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
They speak like love birds. Have they not just met? It made her sick to know horses fell for each other so easily. She had never loved, and she has no idea what it is like. She's heard horses speak of it. She imagines its a warm feeling, one that bubbles in your heart and ignites your entire body with a passion unmatched. She's learnt that it causes those effected by it to do outrageous things to protect one another. She knows it's nothing tangible, but she does not understand how it works. Does it last forever or is it like a dream, short lasting, but a moment of intense creativity, joy. Dröm it means dreamer. Does this mean she's bound to love? Or does it mean love is a dream that is reached for, but never grabbed. Is it possible to actually love or is this just an excuse for doing ridiculous things. Was love something that ignited an electricity between two horses that set them determined to have a family, make love, act like children? She may seem anti-love, but she was not. In fact, there was a chance she had fallen for a stallion, but she has not admitted it to herself, nevertheless anyone else. She wanted to know more of this feeling, feel it's effects, and know what it does. How does it move? How do two in love interact if they have not admitted their feelings? She swallowed hard, attempting to block out this suddenly vivid thought that taunted her mind and body.

The silver boy answers her quickly, most likely intrigued by what the golden rabbit has said about the mythical God. He asks her if she knows the God. "Yes, I do know the earthly patron." she states simply. The father is the reason for her rank. She is his oracle, the one that tells the stories he tells speaks. She is his mouth piece, his mouth. She assumes that if the message is important enough, he'd speak to the whole herd, but for now it was her. He interrogates her, asking who her family is. She smiles softly, pristine ivories exposed between velvet lips. "I am the Hidden Falls Storyteller. I speak to the god often, as it is my duty to do so. Along with it, I have been gifted the powers of crafting so that I may build whatever my Czar and Czarina desire." Her voice is steady, even. She is sure of this part, sure of what she is saying now. She knows this information is wanted by the silver stag, why else would he ask those questions. The conversation transforms, becoming mostly about the glass during the warmer seasons. The golden Arab doesn't like this, not one bit. If they can not appreciate the glass now, they never will. This is when, the golden girl says goodbye. "Well, I must be going now. Goodbye friends, perhaps we will meet again." With that, she is gone, exiting the Rotunda and going home, to where those appreciate things. She wonders though, are they even old enough to appreciate it at it's full beauty? She'd always known children to be somewhat... Unimpressed.
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Baby, it's cold outside. - by Caneo - 11-11-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Baby, it's cold outside. - by Essetia - 11-11-2014, 03:00 AM
RE: Baby, it's cold outside. - by Dröm - 11-11-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Baby, it's cold outside. - by Caneo - 11-12-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Baby, it's cold outside. - by Essetia - 11-13-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Baby, it's cold outside. - by Dröm - 11-18-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Baby, it's cold outside. - by Caneo - 12-09-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Baby, it's cold outside. - by Essetia - 12-13-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Baby, it's cold outside. - by Dröm - 12-26-2014, 07:04 PM