the Rift

[DROP] Gobbler Wars -- NS Common Companion

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Oh, she was disappointed that so few decided to try her challenge, for she was very hungry and these meals would certainly satisfy the ache in her belly. She watched the cave entrance sourly before turning her attention back to the chefs making their dishes. The voluptuous turkey flapped her very useless wings excitedly, dancing around the contestants and nodded in interest.

"Oh darling," she exclaimed, coming over to Erebos and watching with a glint of pleasure in her beady little eyes. "Why this is simply marvelous." Then, she quickly shuffled over to Thranduil who obviously had such a taste for the artistic. She flirted harmlessly, fanning herself with a stunted wing. "OH my, is this magic carpet ride for me? I will need a strong man to join me, for sure!"

Then, she ran over to the little girl, looking down. "Oh, but the sea is also so wonderful." She looked at the contestants and sighed, secretly pleased that she was being doted on so thoroughly. "I simply cannot decide now, not with your skilled work and wonderful dishes. While I taste each of these, you should begin on a main course. Surely one of you will show your superior skills in the feasts!"

She really just wanted more food.

"I also love the animal kingdom! So you should make me something delicious that can bring me into nature." The fact that she was a turkey must have escaped her completely.

You must create an main course dish inspired by the animal kingdom!
You may choose two more ingredient to bring in for this round.
You are all given asparagus and rice.
You have 72 hours

Each contestant will proceed to the next round, which will be 3 phases. At the end of phase 3, whoever create the most delicious dishes will win. Deliciousness will be rated on how close you can adhere to whatever recipe you choose in each round, made with the ingredients at your disposal - and so long as the recipe qualifies the dish for the required course.

The turkey could perhaps be swayed with some artistic flare when it comes to how you tie in your inspiration and set up for your dish. Presentation does matter in the food world!

regularjane | Quote: Thomas Moore

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gobbler Wars -- NS Common Companion - by Random Event - 11-19-2014, 05:36 PM