the Rift

[DROP] Gobbler Wars -- NS Common Companion

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

She ate while they got to work on her next dish, pecking quickly at first, starving, before she reminded herself to slow down and enjoy the artistry like a true lady. She grinned, utterly blissed out as the nibblets of food slid down her gullet. They were so tantalizing, so rich, so full of passion and talent. Her rear feathers fanned as she trilled in excitement.

She finished before they did, and the taste only proved to feed her appetite, not satiate it. Eagerly she trotted out to supervise the next dish, the main dish that was sure to fill her up. Clucking under her breath the turkey surveyed Erebos as he cooked up his rice. Mesmerized the turkey watches the grains tumble around, imagining them dancing in her mouth instead. "Oh my my my it looks divine!" she crooned, flapping away from him to view the next.

The golden boy was next on her route, his previous dish so tasty she could hardly wait for this next one. Still, patience was a virtue, especially with food. Her concerns about his state were forgotten, his proof in the pudding, as they say.
She strutted up as he was cutting his corn, her head tilting to the side as she observed, anxiously dancing from foot to foot. "Ooh goodness, you are simply marvelous" she twittered, clucking approvingly before dancing away to Hotaru.

The turkey waltzed up just as the girl was crushing the pumpkin. The turkey resisted to the urge to peck at the scraps that scattered in the dirt... she had fine chefs working for her, she needn't scratch in the dirt. "My dear you are a food genius!"

The turkey rustled back to her spot, carefully watching the egg, not so daft as to forget it was the cause of all this and her only leverage. Anxiously she waited as they came and revealed their bountiful gifts.
"Ooooh goodness you are all so skilled! I surely cannot pick just yet... while I taste test, our last round, dessert!" The feathers around her face puffed up with contentment. "Now I would love to see what inspires you my chefs. Show me in your food someone that influences you in some way!"

You must create a dessert dish inspired by a character!
You may choose one more ingredient to bring in for this round only.
You are all given chocolate for this round.
You have 72 hours

Each contestant will proceed to the next round, which will be 3 phases. At the end of phase 3, whoever created the most delicious dishes will win. Deliciousness will be rated on how close you can adhere to whatever recipe you choose in each round, made with the ingredients at your disposal - and so long as the recipe qualifies the dish for the required course.

The turkey could perhaps be swayed with some artistic flare when it comes to how you tie in your inspiration and set up for your dish. Presentation does matter in the food world!

@[Hotaru] My apologies for not noticing sooner, but you posted outside the 72 hours in the previous round so are unfortunately disqualified. You can continue to post for the fun of it, but will not be considered for the egg this thread and cannot count it as a refusal.

regularjane | Quote: Thomas Moore

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gobbler Wars -- NS Common Companion - by Random Event - 11-23-2014, 11:52 AM