the Rift

[OPEN] Mind Games (4)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Now that he was in a herd again, she decided that she would travel to relearn what she needed to know. She had been honest with Torleik when she had told him that she was useless. What she had known about Helovia compared to now was rather pathetic, and the first place to visit would be a land she could consider to be safe: the one where her sister currently resided. While she did not expect to see Ktulu there, knowing that her twin was a wandering spirit like herself, she could use her familial ties in the event that anything off putting were to occur.

The last time she had visited the World's Edge directly, she had spoken to Thor and Mirage about potential dangers when she had been ruling the Foothills. However, that had been an interesting day considering that most of her thoughts had been projected into their minds. She wondered exactly what they had gleaned from her at that moment, but there was no use dwelling on such curiosities. Rarely did she try to hide who she was or what she was thinking, unless of course, she was hiding something that would eventually bring her pain.

As she approached, she noticed that the wall was down, vanished, and her eyes swept over the tall, beautiful trees, different than those in the deep forest. A cold breeze chilled her, but some of the trees here did not lose their leaves and needles in the face of the snow. Honestly, here was probably the most insulated, and her thick, down coat that protected her in the Basin's harsh freeze was too robust for this mild chill. Her breath puffed rhythmically, relaxed, and Tinek jumped from branch to branch overhead.

She remembered the borderlines well, considering Deimos had almost killed her for crossing them years ago. So, the edge of her pristine, gray hooves planted near the entrance, and her strange, dual colored eyes moved through the trees, looking for signs of activity or a patrol. "Hello?" she summoned softly, her voice gentle and chime-like. From the delicate nature of her soft voice and the purity of her pale coat, she seemed almost gentle, but the blood red hair and two colored eyes spoke another story of her duality.

@[Sevin]
For Kahlua!

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 11-12-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-02-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-06-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-08-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-09-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-11-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-12-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-19-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-29-2014, 11:57 PM