the Rift

[OPEN] Mind Games (4)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Music heralded her arrival, a soft, tinny sound unlike anything Ophelia had ever heard. Two, sculpted pale ears tilted forward, fascinated by the sound and eager to discover where it came from and how it was made. A mare she recognized approached with the noise emanating from a basket, and Phi saw, inside, a little box that made the sounds. The painted carrier of music had sang at the festival on the sky island - the same festival in which she had met Illynx and the frightening mare of glass who had called her to Mauja. At the time, Ophelia had not known who she was, but now, she was awarded an introduction.

Something about her tone seemed... rehearsed, but yet she smiled. Her adventures to find Ktulu had yielded much more fascinating results. This mare, Kahlua, was the Queen of the World's Edge; much had changed since Mirage, it seemed. "My name is Ophelia the Forsaken, sister of Ktulu," she replied. "I knew Mirage and Hellena, long ago, and I was here to visit my sister and perhaps learn of news here in the World's Edge. Congratulations on your title, Queen." The soft tones she used were gentle, curious.

Her heart was still coated in ice, still struggling, cracked, but this new experience was giving her a welcome distraction. She looked up as a blue, feathered dragon played around with Tinek, and she chuckled. Tinek had been looking for someone to play with ever since Comadre had been difficult to find. He grinned a toothy smile and jumped to the game, exhaling a breath of white, thick frost that iced a nearby tree.

She diverted her gaze back to the basket, intrigued by this glowing rock and mechanical scorpion. "Oh how fascinating," she murmured. "These remind of the sentinels in front of the Aurora Basin." Ophelia then craned her neck down to examine the glowing rock. "Did you find this? How is the light captured in the rock? It's beautiful..." The pale princess glanced up, smiling. Perhaps this one had a secret? Something for her quest?

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 11-12-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-02-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-06-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-08-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-09-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-11-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-12-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-19-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-29-2014, 11:57 PM