the Rift

[PRIVATE] you can dance if you want to

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

Her black hair, long and so very onyx - especially against the bone white snow that is piled around her. A storm has encased the land for miles and Chernobyl is no stranger to such a situation, it is a simple and familiar solution to curl up like a snow dog and wait the storm out with some thorough rest. The frost lacing her long eyelashes cracks softly as her coal glass-globe eyes open to the sunlight. The snow falls away as she shifts, revealing her glossy coat beneath; it begins gathering warmth immediately. It takes her a moment to fully gain awakeness, dragging herself from the depths of her dream worlds and rising to her sturdy legs. Daylight is in its full, even will be approaching in several hours, she can tell by the suns angle as it stares down at the snow laden rocks and ledges. She shakes and more snow sprinkles away, curling and floating with the wind currents that flow whimsically passed the lone unicorn.

She's amongst the high hills and cliffs near the mouth of the Steppe, to the west of Heavenly Fields. After such a storm most would not follow its torn up path deeper into the Steppe, most would head to the Caves or forests; not Chernobyl.

Deeper and deeper she goes, moving along the coast. The snow flurries around her, as if to warn against the direction she travels. North and more north she goes. She plans to tangle herself into the frozen hillocks and wait for her dear Murdock. He's sure to be delighted that she has not run off again, only wandered a bit and got a bit fatter and free-er. Surely he will come, he always does. He is the only trustworthy thing in this fucked up mess of a society.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

@[Murdock] forgive any misspellings and silliness, I'm stuck on a kindle but I couldn't resist (;

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
you can dance if you want to - by Chernobyl - 11-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: you can dance if you want to - by Murdock - 11-12-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: you can dance if you want to - by Chernobyl - 11-12-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: you can dance if you want to - by Murdock - 11-15-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: you can dance if you want to - by Chernobyl - 11-17-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: you can dance if you want to - by Murdock - 11-20-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: you can dance if you want to - by Chernobyl - 11-26-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: you can dance if you want to - by Murdock - 12-06-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: you can dance if you want to - by Chernobyl - 12-18-2014, 11:23 AM