the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Who We Are [Midas]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

Seele the Necromancer
and every demon wants his pound of flesh; but i like to keep some things to himself

The sky was falling. Falling down. Down to the bottom of the Earth. Breaking. Shouting. Screams. Shattered dreams. Dreaming of death. Deathly hallows. Hollow beings. Hollow logs. Can someone actually be hollow? Hollow on the inside? Inside of a home. Home for animals. A home to the hearth. Burning in the fires.

Oh make it STOP! But nothing could. She was shattering fast. Too fast. Everything was becoming an incoherent blob. All her yellow eyes took in was death. The shadows were turning into souls. Her mind was raging and trying to run from the darkest corners at the same time. Her body had been deteriorating, unable to concentrate enough to force herself to eat - maybe only take one sip of water at a time before she would go galloping through the liquid screaming that something was after her.

Loose associations were being jumbled around, everything beginning to mean something different. Even my voice was being clouded in her mind. My motherly voice of concern. How she could ignore it I didn't know, but she was. In fact, she was running in circles right now. Her glass hooves were just outside the towering cliffs that held the entrance to her home - the home she had run away from when her mind had started to disintegrate, and now she was babbling on about nonsense. "Cliffs. Cliff hangers. Hanging intestines. Testing mines. Mines blow up. But they are mine. My feelings. My soul. I feel the sharp blades. Blades from leaves. Leaving. Left. Left alone. Lonely. Loner. Loners were family. Family with kids. Feelings. Feelings I just started to understand. I'm under a stand. A standing ovation..." It continued on like this, murmured under her breath before her limbs almost buckled and she balked backwards, eyes widening and a moment of clarity shattering through the haze which had weakened her over this past season or so. "I ruined it all. Please stop... Please stop. I cared... I felt... I'm broken now..." Her voice is shattering, emotion overflowing from the orifice which could never have produced such a thing before. And, even as the real Seele breaks free, she wouldn't have noticed if someone had appeared.

Something had connected just right to allow her the feeling of love, of hate, of pain, of sadness. But... so incorrectly as to send her spiraling into a useless sack of bones. She couldn't fight if she wanted to - she couldn't protect herself or others, and this is far from what I wanted. All of her was dying, being eaten alive by the screaming voices around her, and the defense barrier she had... it was chipped away. She chokes, "I finally think I know... what love is..." and tears form, spilling from eyes squeezed shut. Only now, does she actually start to take in the world around her...

But you'll never be mine, Schwere grunts, my child would never fall like this.

@[Midas] - this is the thread before the death thread :P

credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Who We Are [Midas] - by Seele - 11-13-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Midas - 11-14-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Seele - 11-15-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Midas - 11-16-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Seele - 11-16-2014, 09:52 PM