the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Who We Are [Midas]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

Seele the Necromancer
and every demon wants his pound of flesh; but i like to keep some things to himself

Birds. Flying. Freedom. She didn't realize it, though. Not like I realized it. You see, as I listened to the wind rustling and shifts in movement I knew someone was flying, someone was experiencing the freedom that I so desired. It sickened me that the cage I was in was closing in. In fact, I might even be experiencing claustrophobia. Seele, for God's sake! Snap out of it!

But the voices around us were going stronger again, and her black body was beginning to tremble in the light. I was trying to get her to ignore them, I really was. However, even my words were beginning to jumble around in her cranium before they got to her. A sickening sob shuddered from her lips - a cry of desperation, sadness, feeling that could have broken anyone near - at the sound of her name in the air. It wasn't a loud sob, no. In fact, it was probably only audible to those right near her. But, anyone could see the heaving of her side as she breathed, showing her now protruding ribs.

He's here. He's still here. Gods, please. Seele. Listen to him. Concentrate on him! Stop letting the voices kill you! I doubted this plea would work, but it was all I could think to say. She was dying before me, and I couldn't stop it. The only part that made this worse? Oh yea. Maybe the fact that she is the only vessel I had left to be able to contribute anything from and without her I'm just a floating mess of shadow, darkness, and silence. A mother should never be reduced to that.

Yellow orbs snap open, limbs shuddering forward as he draws to a halt. Safe. Home. Shattered rays of muddled emotions glinted across her eyes as she looked at him, body swaying a little as she struggled to stay standing. Light. Not safe. "Light... not safe. They attack in the light. They can see me in the light. Light. Light like a feather. Feather.... golden feather..." Instantly her eyes widened even more. Did she still have his feather? Panic took its hold. Had these crazy voices stolen her feather? It had been all she had left these past months - the one reminder to cling to some kind of sanity. She stumbles a step away before spinning in a circle, head whipped around and then going the other direction until she catches sight of his golden feather in her tail.

A sigh of relief escapes her mouth. "Still there... the feather. Father. Father can't fathom emotion... Father won't be quiet. Quiet like a mouse. Mice... Midas... Might Midas... I trust him, I might even lo-... Will he forgive me? Might Midas forgive me?" she shakes her head - mind going in too many directions at once. The emotions, they are everywhere at once. Her mind replaying all her contacts with Midas. Her heart racing, pounding, breaking. Emotions finally colour each scene, and she wants to stab herself for not realizing sooner that she actually cared for that painted stag. Part of her realizes he is right beside her, but the other part barely even recognizes the fact that all four of her glass hooves are planted on the ground. She was starting to fight... She was trying to come back for him, if nothing else. But it was difficult... so difficult. Dammit. Seele. Tell him! Just tell him! "The voices won't stop! Make them stop!" she sobs, inching back toward his side, toward the little darkness it dared to offer. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." And then, her voice slowly began to die off, apologies continue to ramble until sound no longer reached the air. Even then, they continued to ramble in her head.

She was a failure.

credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Who We Are [Midas] - by Seele - 11-13-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Midas - 11-14-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Seele - 11-15-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Midas - 11-16-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Seele - 11-16-2014, 09:52 PM