the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Who We Are [Midas]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
As her body started to collapse, clinging to a tree for support, Midas's sand magic sprang to life. He seemed to use it to buffer her, keeping it below her so that she didn't stumble unnecessarily and collapse, breaking something. His body came next, pressing up against her barrel as another leg of support. She clings to this, allowing a little bit of her weight to rest upon his frame before her words start to jumble again.

Her name falls from his lips once more with a question and she can only stop her speech for a moment. Yellow eyes glance up toward him. It is with this glance, though, that she feels his frame start to move away from her. Before she could speak he told her that he was not leaving, to just wait a second. Panic, tears, too many emotions. Her heart shatters - not sure if she believes him or not. "Please, please, please," she whispers, mind rattling of all the ways he could just leave her here to rot when she had come back for him.

But, alas, he started to talk, and her mind kept relating back to him. He spoke of when they first came here, when they came from the caves. He said she had been in good spirits. She shook her head. "The darkness was and is my home. But they... they deserved for this to be their home. I couldn't feel then either... it was an act. A good act - one I'd learn to put on to seem normal... normal. That's all I wanted to be normal... and now I can feel... and everything just hurts..." Her speech was somewhat more coherent, less jumbled with loose associations. But still, it was broken in a sense.

He told her to come eat, but only after he had returned to her side. She slid forward a few steps, carefully making her way over toward the spot he had cleared. She was weak now, the fatigue finally beginning to take its toll since she had stopped fighting in order to get back here. She slowly began to eat, forcing herself to do it - not for herself, but for Midas.

She manages to eat, yes, but she couldn't keep standing. Her limbs folded without her consent and she collapsed completely into the shadows. "I came back because it wasn't home without you..." she says, quietly but hopefully loud enough that he would hear. All the while, her yellow eyes were searching to meet his gaze, to remind herself that she wasn't alone.

SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Who We Are [Midas] - by Seele - 11-13-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Midas - 11-14-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Seele - 11-15-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Midas - 11-16-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: !! Who We Are [Midas] - by Seele - 11-16-2014, 09:52 PM