the Rift

Pastel Promises

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

In the end Ghost struggled to understand the conversation that was taking place. It was like one of those awkward moments when enthusiasts of a talent that she did not possess surrounded you, how could she create a conversation when she was stuck on the outside? Even the dour patience of the Cadaverous was beginning to wane under the pressure of not really knowing what was going on around her. She watched the two dance pictures and words around one another, the recruitment of this one was most likely lost to the artist from the Throat. She stifled a sigh and trained her gaze to the ground as the slick stallion took to creating his name on the floor. His tail slapped against the cold earth and Ghost frowned, trying to decipher something from it that might lead her to a calling. In the end, Rei spoke first with ’Ink’ and the sprite looked back at the dark stranger. Indeed, it was a fitting name.

It had taken this long to exchange simple greetings and Ghost grimaced at the dancing girl. These two were surely meant for one another and Ghost was just the gooseberry in the way of creativity, perhaps it was time she left the pair to gush over one another’s ability. No matter how hard or what angle she looked at it, she failed to fit in or understand the joy in creation, though she did see the merits of its usefulness. With a flick of her tail she schooled her expression and waited a moment for her frustration to die down before addressing them. There would be no advantage to losing her temper after all. "Forgive me if I offend, but I cannot linger, a leader should never stray for too long away from her flock" she sighed, not really caring much either way if she had offended, but there was no harm in faking sincerity, was there? There was, however, a genuine lament in her words at the end as she missed her adventures in the wilds and the missions she was often sent on.

Before she moved onwards and back to her herd, she paused as if giving something an after thought and glanced back to this Ink "if you’d like to chew on something a little better than bark and more like those berries, my land is by far the greenest. There may even be others like yourself and Rei who speak in drawings." She didn’t know, of course, if there were any.

With that, she ruffled her wings with the air of haste around her, the sooner she fled from here the sooner the awkwardness of her lack of artistic ability would slip away. She hoped.

[:T I totally forgot about this, I'm so sorry!!!]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Pastel Promises - by Ink - 11-13-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Pastel Promises - by Ghost - 11-15-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Pastel Promises - by Ink - 12-08-2014, 11:55 PM