the Rift

[OPEN] but i can pretend (open)

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

Tangere and her bird are both lost in sleep as the moon creeps up into her position, beaming in full against the white crust encumbering the forest. The pale bird flickers his glassy blue eyes open and they search hungrily for anything to alert about but nothing arises. Despite the lack of any reason to, he decides to make his mate as awake as him. His beak finds its way into the mare's dreaded mane, pulling gently at its knotted strands to awaken her. She makes no sound, only stretches and steps forward, her bird flapping gracefully onto a nearby oak limb. The forest is quiet aside from the jays and an occasional territorial squirrel; a smile pulls at her tightening pink lips and she tilts her mocha eyes to the full moon.

A deep breath and then her wind-chime voice against the cold night air,“Mmm, nice tonight, isn't it Phrixus?” Her eyes find him amongst the snowy branches...he twitches and silently answers with a few blinks and a skew of his delicate skull. Later, he keeps watch while the unicorn picks at the mosses beneath the thinnest chunks of snow and on the bark of old hardwoods. Her fur is long and warm, embedded with the sweet smell of pine needles and soil; clean like polished chrome. Her spiraled horn reflects the silver moonlight and sparkling snow, making it glow when she turns her head in a certain manner.

The remains as quiet as her nights have been lately, since she wandered off. She'd be home sick and so did the bird - things were not well, and it didn't look good for wither of them. It happened just after their visit to the cloud island and, unrelated, of course, but it has been that long... They've since made a full and robust recovery, for whatever reason. Each one feels better than ever but is reluctant to admit it, they've only just wandered out into the open after such a long span of months. They patiently wait for anyone to stumble upon them, night after night, waiting for the adventures to continue.

tangere
AND THE DOVE OF HOPE
BEGINS ITS DOWNWARD SLOPE...

...so I'm on a kindle...forgive anything stupid looking, it's all ITS fault. Tang was dying to come out and play so here it is c;

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-14-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-14-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-15-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-16-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-17-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-17-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-24-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 12-09-2014, 06:20 PM