the Rift

[OPEN] Foment
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia was not aware of her family except those who Paladin told her of. He had mentioned Donovan, Psyche, Giselle, and then she had her siblings Ktulu, Varath and Vadim. She furrowed her brows, watching Torleik bring in a pale stranger with dark hair and red, ram's horns. Interesting... While their coloring was similar, she was slightly unperturbed. She had met a few with similar colors who were unrelated, but this one seemed to be built exactly like Donovan - or at least mostly. She approached slowly, the method of her movement rather cautious.

The Forsaken eyed them carefully, only coming forward when Torleik and Phantom were well past the big, mental sentinels. Honestly, those machines chilled her through the spine. They were unnatural behemoths without a soul guarding the entrance, cold and unfeeling. Still, she could not help but praise the maker on his creations; her feelings alone were evidence of their accomplished purpose.

She was able to catch the tail end of this strange mare's words, something about being her aunt. Ophelia knew that her family was large and that Paladin was only one of many, but her father had the courage to leave and return. That set him apart from the others. The fact that she had more aunts and uncles out there was unsurprising, but she was curious as to why this one made it here? Had she followed Paladin back? Donovan maybe?

Or was she here on orders to claim and conquer in the name of Dongarrow blood. The pale princess narrowed her gaze ever so slightly. "Welcome," she said quietly, a slight chill to her normally chime-like tones. "So you are my aunt then?" she asked, making sure that what she heard was true. Ophelia looked to Torleik, her expression rather stony. She would have to tell him of her past later - so he would be better informed. Not all of her bloodline could be trusted.

"I will be straight to the point. Are you here to conquer in the name of your Crimson King, Riekahn, or did you leave like Donovan and Paladin?" she asked.

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Foment - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-14-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-16-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 11-26-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 12-18-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 12-23-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:34 PM