the Rift

[OPEN] Foment
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia was grateful for Torleik's silence, for now. With his expression and his immobile figure, he showed support even though he must have been very confused. The pale princess listened with few reservations, concerned, of course, that she would be a tyrant like a few of the others. Giselle had been a monster, taunting her little sister long ago. Psyche had been sly, a fox of unparalleled intelligence and cunning which was not always used in the kindest of ways. While Phi respected her aunt, she would not trust her.

Having never met the crimson king herself, she held her opinions. Paladin had spoken of him as a tyrant, cruel to a point of evil. To think of another being as truly evil was difficult for Ophelia, especially considering the great possibility for good that she had seen in even the hardest of hearts. "I would say that our bloodline is impossible to escape," she agreed, her tone neither icy nor warm.

Ophelia could imagine that the Riekahn bloodline was not well received, and she nodded in agreement, relaxing when Phantom seemed to as well. She glanced at Torleik, apology written on her features. "I do not blame him for bringing you here; I only had to be sure that you were not like... a few of the others." The pale princess frowned in response to her question.

"Donovan has passed in battle. My sister gave him a proper funeral - the best she could manage. He died an honorable death. I am sorry that you missed seeing him here, but I am sure that he would have been glad that you are." No words could truly describe her grief regarding the incident that cost Donovan his life. He was a good uncle and a good soldier, loyal to the end. "Welcome to the Aurora Basin, then. My name is Ophelia. I am glad that you got away too. I have only heard of the destruction in Dorngarrow, but here you can find some peace."

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Foment - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-14-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-16-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 11-26-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 12-18-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 12-23-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:34 PM