the Rift

[PRIVATE] Been Asleep For So Long

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO
don't get to close, it's dark inside

As soon as the tidal wave of snow crashed over the Stormbringer's tall body his deep, baritone of a laugh mixed in wonderfully with the chime-like, oddly feminine laughter that escaped me as soon as my yellow painted hooves sank into the soft powder. "I'll get you for that," the amusement and laughter weaved and danced it's way through his lyrics and the frosty air as I tossed my blonde tresses into the air in a showy attempt to get away from the stallion before retaliation came to bite me in the rear end. I knew I wouldn't get far, but at least I had gotten far enough away to not be covered in the snow that had been cast away by the buckskin when he shook like a giant canine. Another peal of laughter escaped from between slightly parted rosy lips while I looked over my shoulder at the shaking beast. It was nice to see that such a brave, strong, admirable stallion had such a soft, easy going side from time to time.
A soft gasp escaped me when the Stormbringer leapt forward with agility that was surprising of one as large as himself. But then after sparring with the Dauntless, I shouldn't be shocked by any of these large animals being able to move with the grace and agility of a desert bred. Suddenly his wings were spread out, but I was no longer looking back to admire Kaj and all of his glory, I was too busy stretching my limbs to their full extent in attempts to get a good enough headstart that the larger creature wouldn't be able to catch me as easily as I feared he would.
It seemed my speeding up had happened too late in the game and my admiration of the stallion's form had already came back to bite me in the ass as he passed me in a golden blur, his words were nearly caught up in the wind created by his own body. "Think you can keep up?" The gentle challenge was so evident in his tone as he leapt forward just enough that he was about half a horse length ahead before his frame was suddenly directly in front of me.
Deep, thunderous laughter filled the air around us as a wall of snow came crashing down upon me, thanks to the crow hopping bird who was in front of me. A snort blew through my paper thins as I shook my white washed skull ever so slightly to remove the snow that had decided to pile up between my ears, with all of the shaking I could still tell that snow was clinging to each blonde strand of tangled hair and to each individual white eyelash. I probably looked ridiculously sparkly and like some kind of tree ornament standing here rather than a newly named captain of a herd. Regardless, I couldn't help but laugh at the sight I must be as I cantered to catch up to the buckskin bird, hip checking him as I moved past him in hopes he would stumble or do something that would be worth laughing at again.
It seemed I quite liked his laugh.

"blah blah blah."
Tag:: Kaj bb<3
Words:: 537
OOC:: <3 <3

Image by The-Ripple-Effect @ DA

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Been Asleep For So Long - by Kaj - 11-15-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Been Asleep For So Long - by Cheveyo - 11-25-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Been Asleep For So Long - by Kaj - 11-25-2014, 11:51 PM