the Rift

Delicate Souls Break Beneath Heavy Virtues

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
I pad through the snowy woods of the Threshold, prowling for something.. interesting. It's not that I'm even hungry, for once. Instead, I just want something to keep me entertained. I'm not sure when I am going to see Zima next, and I'm thinking about leaving for a time to go see her. Perhaps stay with her until we are both ready to come back to Helovia. But when will that be? How am I to know? I sigh and my breath shows in the cold air. My ears twitch as I pick up the sounds of another beast not too far off from myself. Hoofbeats crunch in the snow, and I see there a young man, horn upon his head. I stop and stare at him in the forest light. He seems to not have any direction in mind, and I think that I should perhaps... guide him.

I approach, and stop a few yards away, sitting down in the snow, tail making marks as it swishes back and forth. "G'day sir." He's young, but he's older than I am. It's the most polite I'm going to get. "Could I help you? I know somewhere you can warm yourself." The caves, the hot springs. The Basin was not a warm place by any means, even in the summer time. But at least there were warm places there. I lick a paw and make sure to pick clean my claws. I won't be looking a mess in front of strangers - or anyone, really. I turn my golden eyes back to his pale body and stare silently, my whiskers twitching in the cold. I would like to retreat to the warmth as well - with Zima, or back in the Basin - either way, I'd like some place to warm my fur. Even the insulation that I carry naturally is almost not enough against the harsh cold of Frostfall.

"Speech."

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Delicate Souls Break Beneath Heavy Virtues - by Jisatsu - 11-15-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Delicate Souls Break Beneath Heavy Virtues - by Saffron - 11-15-2014, 11:30 PM