the Rift

Delicate Souls Break Beneath Heavy Virtues

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Dark hue's dance, mixed with the stark white and black of my face. I glance at the child at my side, her blue eyes looking around at the threshold. I smile. The Forrest was quiet now, not buzzing with the usual sound of voices that it often held during the summer. No, it was quiet, as not many dared travel in the winter.

However lyrics singing through the air caught the harks of my child and I. Both move closer to the sounds, one on long slender warmblood legs, the other slightly heavier, a smaller imitation of her larger mother, yet at the same time a replica of her father. A beautiful mix of both parents. If you looked close, you could see the beginning's of a horn emerging from the child forehead. A beautiful white horn.

As mother and daughter appear on scene, they see that a tiger has already beat them to the silver grulla. The black and white flecked filly doesn't know her, but her mother knows her. Recognition sparks in the dark blue eyes before going dormant once more, hiding the emotion, instead turning into an empty abyss. A smile touches the lips of the adult female, as she looks at the Tiger. "Saffron... I see you have already beat us to this newcomer..." The empty looking eyes turn to look at the aqua eyes silver man. My head lowers deeply to him, crown bobbing. Quietly, my daughter follows suit. "Hello, welcome to Helovia. I am Sialia, and my daughter Glacia." The dark face turns to look at the Tigress, and the smaller like face turns to look as well, however the eyes of the youngster where unguarded and full of wonder.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Saffron] @[Jisatsu]
Words;; 294
Notes;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Delicate Souls Break Beneath Heavy Virtues - by Jisatsu - 11-15-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Delicate Souls Break Beneath Heavy Virtues - by Sialia - 11-16-2014, 01:20 AM