the Rift

Warriors convene!

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
New smells. New voices.

They signalled a meeting of great importance but the liver boy hesitated. These were herd mates he had not met before and it scared him a little to think of waltzing straight into the fray without at least pausing to think about what he would say. Even if he wasn't a trained fighter the fact he stood above 18hh with feathers and horns to boot would suffice enough. Although Hector was trained in combat. Well, trained in his old town's art of battle. This could be completely different. If he dared speak up and fight for this Qian and the Throat, would he be able to work with these others? Could he follow the orders of this Ázzuen, even though he had never met the commanding General.

Gathering up what was left of his courage, Hector conscientiously stepped forward across the dusty ground. Posture stiff with nerves. The one who immediately caught his eye was the extraordinarily blue stallion. With horns and wings... Like him. Forgetting himself, Hector stood a stared at the stallion in disbelief. Never in his meagre three years of living had he ever come across a stallion that was so similar to the genetic make up of himself. Was he the same species as he? Although this one was significantly smaller with the split hooves of a non-equine. There were completely different to the eye but still... This was the closest Hector had ever come to finding his own 'kin'.

Coughing in embarrassment from staring at the vibrant stallion whose speech pattern was an intrigue in itself. Hector roved his eyes and proffered his head to each in his own welcome before turning to address the General.

"General Ázzuen? I am Hector, new to these lands and this herd. Although I am not a warrior amongst your magnificent ranks, I would like to help in whatever way I can in this upcoming invasion. I have some training in the warrior field but I am unfamiliar with war itself..."

The booming voice of the liver tribrid carried itself impressively, even if the young steed did not feel as confident as his vocals sounded.

Hector turned his head to look at each member who had assembled, memorizing each face and each feather. If he was to help participate in this invasion, it would be a good idea to know who his comrades were.
[Image: hectortable.png]
image © rmlowe@flickr

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Warriors convene! - by Ázzuen - 09-04-2012, 03:15 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Jaydan - 09-04-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Midas - 09-06-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Leander - 09-06-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Andash - 09-06-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Ázzuen - 09-10-2012, 07:21 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Jaydan - 09-10-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Midas - 09-11-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Aure - 09-11-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Hector - 09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Tares - 09-13-2012, 06:23 AM