the planets last dance

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

Her cry startled the black, and he twitched but froze into place as she wished, eyes wide. The look of fear and distrust on her face... It was fitting. Did she know him? His gaze focused to her shoulders. No...she couldn't. She bore no wings or scars from missing wings. She was no pegasus. The realization that no, her fear was not borne out of knowledge but rather the lack of it relieved the black, and he dipped his head to her. The arrival of another winged one caught Bucephalus's attention, and he blinked at the sight of a horn gracing her brow. Gaucho had previously been the only one he'd met that was both winged and horned, and the black believed him a freak of nature. This mare just broke that conclusion. Intriguing.

"Pardons for my forwardness." He said back to the first equine, wings tucked tight against his back, warding off the chill. The black one spoke, introducing herself as Rhea and moving her muzzle in a traditional sign of greeting to the skittish one. But the latter shied away. She certainly was a...rabbit-ish one. Then she introduced herself. Ayleid... it was a name unfamiliar to the black, as were all the names in Helovia. They had such queer names.

Realizing his thoughts were wandering, and that Ayleid had asked a question, he spoke up. "You've strayed into Helovia, into a place known as the Threshold. It is where newcomers enter to join a herd or roam alone." He said, gesturing to himself and Rhea at his last sentence. "That is...a healthy fear. Sadly, no place is free of deceit, but from my experience, most of Helovia appears to be decent." Of course, he'd only sampled from the personalities from some of the herds, but it was enough for him to settle that the fouler folk were outcasts. Or so he hoped.

"I have come to try and recruit members to Dragon's Throat, as i suspect Rhea has as well. I can give you more information about my herd, if you desire. But your choice is entirely yours from here on out on where you go. You can go with me, or with Rhea, or go your own way and examine all the other herds at your own pace." He said, dipping his head to her before falling silent, gaze mildly puzzled. He still wondered why she had been so..distraught. His mind flashed to his own experience crossing into Helovia, of the shock of the silence, the terror and despair and grief. It seemed this place stripped one of what one had before in another land. It seemed...cruel.

Word Count:445 Tags:@[Ayleid] @[Rhea]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Messages In This Thread
the planets last dance - by Ayleid - 11-16-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Bucephalus - 11-16-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Rhea - 11-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Ayleid - 11-21-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Bucephalus - 11-22-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Rhea - 11-22-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Ayleid - 11-23-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Bucephalus - 11-27-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: the planets last dance - by Rhea - 11-27-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: the planets last dance - by Ayleid - 11-30-2014, 01:17 AM