the Rift

the planets last dance

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Note to self : When something is better left unsaid leave it to the pea brained males to blow it all to smithereens and tell the world. The news about the murders was not exactly a secret but when you were dealing with one light on their toes you would think it would be common sense to delay the revelation a bit. Resisting the urge to reach out and smack the pegasus upside the head she kept her cool and tried to remain indifferent to the whole thing instead. Be the bigger person... go with the flow... she chanted silently willing her thoughts to rest before something slipped from her mouth that she would regret. Oh now he recommends that everyone avoid being loners. Funny.. didn't she just suggest the exact same thing? So in light of that very new thought why don't we just all agree that its safer to stick with a buddy instead of going out alone to become the next victim on the chopping block. Her earlier thoughts drifted back to her bringing the shadow of a smirk to her lips. How very convenient it would be if said murderer was really on a streak to rid the world of the countless idiots out there. May she also point out that individual that they may have overlooked a huge one standing in front of her? Highly amused over her silent banterings she listened to the rest of the speech the pegasus put forth.

"Good advice." She commented nodding to confirm her approval to her previous statement that had just been reiterated. "Like the Throat the Basin also has a variety of members skilled in many areas of expertise. That being said we also value what everyone can bring to the herd and I'm sure your knowledge would not go to waste. There is much we can learn from each other to educate ourselves."

Turning her gaze back to Ayelid she offered a kind smile hoping to reassure the girl that there was no murderer coming for her at this moment in time. As for the rest of the time spent here she could not promise that she would be completely safe but at least for now she was. Wait a second... sand..black hairs..and a black feather? Throat...black winged pegasus...black coat.. How did they know that the murderer was not standing right here with them? Trick or Treat... has the little villain come out to play at long last? Glancing over to Bucephalus again she watched him cautiously trying to figure out just how well the puzzle pieces fit together. Perhaps... hmmmm very interesting...

" I have not heard of this land you call Illomere but surely someone around here will have heard of it. I can see what all I can dig up if you wanted?" She said turning her bicoloured optics back to the girl once more. " I am also fairly new to Helovia so know what its like to not know where you are. Perhaps we could discover this place together?"

•• TAGS: @[Ayleid], @[Bucephalus] •• NOTES: No offence meant to Buce at all, I personally love him but Rhea is not so sure XD ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
the planets last dance - by Ayleid - 11-16-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Bucephalus - 11-16-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Rhea - 11-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Ayleid - 11-21-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Bucephalus - 11-22-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Rhea - 11-22-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Ayleid - 11-23-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: the planets last dance - by Bucephalus - 11-27-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: the planets last dance - by Rhea - 11-27-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: the planets last dance - by Ayleid - 11-30-2014, 01:17 AM